UFC 300 main event

Need some help on what it could possibly be. Some buddies and I were going through this last night. There just aren’t many possibilities. The only champions to put in that spot are Edwards and Periera. Edwards doesn’t move the needle and Belal doesn’t either and he has to be the one getting the next shot.

Periera and Hill would be a lame main event for 300. Izzy and Periera maybe but I think most people are bored of that fight by now.

Maybe it ends up being McGregor and Chandler but they pretty much need that fight to sell one of the upcoming PPV’s after 300.

I almost feel like it’s either going to be some mid fight in the grand scheme of things, or a super fight that comes out of nowhere that gets everyone hyped. Either way, 300 is shaping up to be a massive disappointment and 298 and 299 look better to me.

1 Like

Islam Leon
Ronda Racquel - Ronda wins and Amanda come back to put her in her place.

Alex Perreria and Izzy likely.

1 Like

If Egg could swallow his pride, Ngannou vs Jones.

5 Likes

That would be nanganu doing the UFC a favor at this point. He has nothing to gain at all from that fight, but damage the potential huge paydays he has ahead of him boxing. Jones would beat him within an inch of his life in the cage.

I was one of the people that thought he was an idiot from walking away from the ufc, I’m happy for him he bet on himself and he won

13 Likes

True.

1 Like

Im hoping for Brock vs the entire 145 division

6 Likes

Or Russian style team against team at the same time. Fuck the pretense, they need to go full sports entertainment.

1 Like

Shop Dope GIF by Uninterrupted

1 Like

James tony vs couture rematch

2 Likes

Wtf was even that

It was the most random meaningless fight that come to my head first

1 Like

Im struggling to see what danas rabbit in the hat is.

I feel like its going to be a let down.

I have a horrible feeling one of the paul brothers make it onto the card somehow

1 Like

The entire world is hoping and praying for two shitty lesbians to headline.

2 Likes

Alex P. Vs Aspinall for the HW strap. Alex is going for the first ever triple crown.

4 Likes

dana was already saying how this card will be different and every fight will be a can’t miss fight. he’s preparing us for the lack of a big main event.

3 Likes

So in other words he has done what he has always done and lied. There are very little “can’t miss fights” currently on the card.

8 Likes

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

3 Likes

It’s laughable to think Ngannou would do that for the UFC, he broke the matrix.

3 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like