UFC 300 - your picks?

I suck at this, winners in bold. Im gonna do the whole card.

Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill
Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway (War Max)
Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan
Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage

Jiří Procházka vs. Aleksandar Rakić
Calvin Kattar vs. Aljamain Sterling
Sodiq Yusuff vs. Diego Lopes

Jalin Turner vs. Renato Moicano
Bobby Green vs. Jim Miller
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Cody Garbrandt

1 Like

Anybody have any info as to why Jiri went from the favorite to a pick’em/even a slight underdog on some sites? That change took place yesterday.

2 Likes

Solid card from top to bottom— will watch the entire show…

Jim Miller should be very proud of his accomplishment— 100, 200, and 300… The Cal Ripken Jr of The UFC …

5 Likes

Yep Jim is a stud. Would love to see him on @LytesOutPodcast

5 Likes

Idk Im only picking Rakic because @BoydBucky is making me

4 Likes

I saw the bet, have fun. SN bets are always spicy lol

3 Likes

Somebody posted on another thread. Badass to see Miller in all 3, he’s a genuinely good guy.

6 Likes

You picked Arman first

So its a fair deal

1 Like

Figueiredo…Miller…Turner…Lopes …Sterling…jiri…Nickel …Oliviera …Justin G…Pereira

4 Likes

I’m picking Hill over Pereira,

I don’t see Weili losing, she’s basically a dude at this point

Gaethje should beat Max

The Georgian over Oliveira

Bo Nickal is a freight train from hell

1 Like

Probably the same except Jiri and Lopes

Pretty much the same as my picks except I have Moicano

3 Likes

I could do you for COPYRIGHT!!!

1 Like

1 Like

My picks look like OPs , except the exact opposite on almost every fight

3 Likes

Of course your Russian loving commie ass would pick against Charles.

Can really see the disprepancy. Crazy ufc couldn’t get a single one of their stars onto this card.

A few of these fights are hard to pick. I want to see Pereira win, but his defense is suspect and Hill has the power to put him out. Hill being such a sensitive guy just makes me want to see him lose. Holloway is a guy I like watching fight to the point I don’t give a damn if his fights go the distance. I think if his power increased significantly and he can keep his normal pace(or close to), he has a decent chance otherwise Gaethje is likely to just walk through his shots to land his own power shots. I think Garbrandt should be Figgy if he fights smart. It seems his become more patient and less emotional during fights. He has power, but I think his speed is his biggest asset and will serve him well if he is cautious about when he explodes. Aljo seems to be a good size for the weight class. I’m a fan of Kattar’s, but Aljo is light years ahead of him on the ground and I think he gets it there.

Who are their stars at this point? Conor and Izzy? Maybe O’Malley? I think they’ve been desperate need of really building out young talent. Aspinall has the style to make a great, marketable heavyweight champ, but there aren’t really any huge fights for him assuming Jones is off the table. At least when they bought Pride, they inherited a ton of legends. Pereira seems to be well liked by the fans, but he’s far from well rounded. I worry he won’t be consistent enough to reach the type of legendary status someone like Anderson had, but I’d love to see it. They seemed high on Rosas, but he just seems like a fighter that’s good for his age, not necessarily an elite fighter.