UFC 4 Beta

Anyone played it? Thoughts? Also, anyone care to give me a ps4 beta code? I’ll be forever grateful 

So far, it’s horrible.

I played the UFC 3 beta as well, and that improved come release date, so I’m hoping the same for 4. If not, I will keep playing 3.

What a terrible name for a fight game

Ministry of Truth - So far, it's horrible.

I played the UFC 3 beta as well, and that improved come release date, so I’m hoping the same for 4. If not, I will keep playing 3.

The UFC 3 beta was absolutely terrible, fighters were like they were on ice skates, and it became the best fighting game ever made within a couple of months of release

Dreville79 -

The UFC 3 beta was absolutely terrible, fighters were like they were on ice skates, and it became the best fighting game ever made within a couple of months of release

That’s what I’m hoping will happen. 

Thebonfirexm -
Dreville79 -

That’s what I’m hoping will happen. 

Hoping that they work it out. I’ve been hearing a lot disappointment with the beta. I know they’re looking to make it more accessible for new players, hopefully in doing that they don’t  compromise what makes ufc 3 so good. 

I dont understand how people get so good on the ground in that game. Some people can stop me from doing anything...

Bend The Knee -

I dont understand how people get so good on the ground in that game. Some people can stop me from doing anything...

I always think it’s reaction time, split seconds count on the ground and I’m fairly sure 20 year olds own me and I own 60 year olds lol. When the subs are locked in it takes me at least 0.5 seconds go ish the same direction to stop them, people do it to me in a microsecond at times

Dreville79 - 

So far, at this point 4 is worse in comparison. For example, multiple times so far I have had both fighters in the game just freeze still for 10 seconds before resuming play.

And the music is AWFUL. I have turned the music all the way down. Hopefully it’s not the release music.