UFC-57 picks..?

Tim Sylvia vs Ausserio Silva (Great fight! can't wait! It could go either way)

Stephan Bonnar vs James Irvin (Bonnar will take it. irvin is the man but Bonnar has the all-around game down.)

Chris Leban vs TBA (TBA is always around, but for some reason we never get to see him fight, maybe this will be his time!)

Mike Swick vs Jorge Rivera (Best fight of the night..? COuld go either way but I'm picking Jorge via Dec.)

Spencer Fisher vs Aaron Riley (WOW!!! I can't wait for this one! This one could be the fight of the event! I pick Fisher but it could go either way)

Koscheck vs Jeremy Jackson (FINALY!!! Jackson is back!! I want Jeremy to win so fucking badly that I am going to bet my house on him. Please Jeremy, kicks Kos's ass!)

Drew Fickett vs Jonathan Goulet (Great fight! can't wait...Ficket is a gamer and so is Goulet. We'll see what happens.)

Thoughts..?

"Drew Fickett vs Jonathan Goulet (Great fight! can't wait...Ficket is a gamer and so is Goulet. We'll see what happens.)"

I thought Chalangov was supposed to fight Goulet!?!

After Ansars showing against Alves, Im gonna have to go with Goulet. Fickett vs Goulet - hmmmm - Probably Goulet again.

Ausserio

Bonnar

TBA cause i dislike Leben

JORGE!!!

Riley (hesitant)

Kos

Ficket

Ill go with Bonner,Silva,Swick,Kosheck,Fisher and Ficket

Kinda sad that the free show on Spike tv is 5x's better then UFC 55 which was what - 35 bucks?

Or maybe its better that way,then i can save my money for Pride shows and the few UFC's where they have decent cards.

LOL!

ttt

There is no way Bonnar is going to lose, because Irvin has shown nothing so far in the UFC. His performance against Mike Kyle was laughable, and save for one flying knee that I dare say was a bit lucky, he was being dominated in his second fight as well against the guy whose name I forget but was not terribly good either. Bonnar by anything he wants, and Bonnar isn't even that great.

irvin could go along way in this sport..I pick Bonnar right now though.

Great fights! Can't wait to see'em!

ttt