UFC 66 Odds Pinnacle

"I like Marrero over Ganzage - Gonzaga has never shown anything."

Yeah I mean he is 6-1 and has finished all 6 opponents... he really has shown nothing. That loss to Werdum in his 3rd fight ever means he sucks.

"how is this card worth 40 bucks when you can pay less for more fights and better fights the next night?"

Because it is live and you can watch both.

Mehmet took Bisping down and even had side control against the cage.Surely Red can.

I'm really looking forward to that fight.

I'm thinking Red can pull off the upset.

Jardine, Liddell and (maybe) J Mac are the only decent plays, IMO.

J Mac has a number of TKO losses and he's fighting a real hard puncher. But on the other hand, he should be quite a bit faster than Leben. The public has driven that number up already.

Okami and Bisping both win, IMO (sorry guys). But maybe Rory can fart on him and make him quit?

Basically all the lines are right where they need to be. Nothing jumps out at me as a "great" bet.

You're only as good as your training partners though,and Jardine has been training with some incredible talent.

A 7 time King of Pancrase,two monster wrestlers in Van Arsdale and Rashad,Diego,GSP,etc.

Jardine may have some new tricks up his sleeve.

Pretty good odds for Tony DeSouza.

"i don't see how you can't end up ahead with this strategy"

hahaha...famous last words

Don't know, I might put some money on Singer and Schafer as insurance against either one scoring the upset. That way I win either way...

I was hoping to be able to bet the farm on Okami at like -200 or so, but at -380 it is totally unprofitable, even though I am "100% sure"(TM) that he is going to win...