UFC 82: Arlovski or Diego on main?

UFC 82 is so stacked that Josh Koscheck vs. Dustin Hazelett is listed as a Preliminary Bout.

Confirmed main card:

• Anderson Silva Vs. Dan Henderson  

• Heath Herring Vs. Cheick Kongo  

• Yushin Okami Vs. Evan Tanner

And the rest of the card:

• Jon Fitch vs. Chris Wilson

• Andrei Arlovski vs. Jake O'Brien

• Diego Sanchez vs. David Bielkheden

• Josh Koscheck vs. Dustin Hazelett

• Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti

• Jorge Gurgel vs. John Halverson

Which two fights will fill out UFC 82's main card?

• fitch and aa

MAIN Card

Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson

Jon Fitch vs Chris Wilson

Andrei Arlovski vs Jake O'Brien

Diego Sanchez vs David Bielkheden

Yushin Okami vs Evan Tanner

PRELIMS

Josh Koscheck vs Dustin Hazelett

Jorge Gurgel vs John Halverson

Heath Herring vs Cheick Kongo

Luke Cummo vs Luigi Fiorvanti

imo.

Diego will be on the undercard. He has lost 2 straight.

Kongo just beat Cro Cop. They want to push Kongo. So, they'll put that on the main card, IMO.

MAIN Card

Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson

Jon Fitch vs Chris Wilson

Andrei Arlovski vs Jake O'Brien

Heath Herring vs Cheick Kongo

Yushin Okami vs Evan Tanner

Brigham's sounds better than mine.

Well, I just took what card said, having Herring/Kongo is confirmed main card.

Diego is 100x more exciting than Arlovski/O'Brien and is not on his way out of the company like Arlovski supposedly is.

Why would Arlovski/O'Brien make the main card when both guys are boring and Andrei is supposedly leaving?

EM is right.

I hate to sound ungrateful 'cause it's a SOLID card but I have no real interest in this fight:

• Heath Herring Vs. Cheick Kongo  

• I'd much rather watch Cummo vs. Fioravanti.

Kongo/Herring is listed as the co-main event on UFC.com. It will be broadcasted. Diego will be on the under card.

I want to see Herring beat Kongo personally.

if arlovski doesn't want to sign a new contract, he won't be on the ppv. add fitch to the main card and you have four fights with diego or kos being the swing bout.

why is Gurgel still in the UFC? I swear he must have something on Dana.

Tanner vs. Okami has been rumored to be on the Montreal UFC card until yesterday.

Karo vs. Alves used to be rumored for the Montreal card as well.

Both were moved off the Montreal card, onto other cards that are already stacked with more good fights than they can possibly air on TV (or PPV).

I'm wondering if MAYBE the UFC is thinking about moving the Fitch fight to the Montreal card? It would serve a dual purpose: to keep the UFC 82 card from having too many stars on the unaired undercard, to strengthen UFC 83 in Montreal (which is now a little light in star power), and also to have Fitch training for a fight on that date as an insurance policy in case Serra can't rehab in time to fight GSP (or vice versa, if GSP happenned to get hurt in training).

Fitch will be on the main card.

However,if somehow he ISNT,it will the most bullshit decision in the history of the UFC..

the two most intriguing fights of the night:

• Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti

• Jorge Gurgel vs. John Halverson
  • Arlovski just because its been a while and Fitch because I think it will be a better fight than most think

EM for the correct.

"After such a long lay-off I'm positive Tanner is put on the undercard.... which fuckin sucks. "

Don't be so down, the UFC already officially announced that Tanner's fight is on the televised main card.