UFC 87 Updated!

It should be Lesnar vs.

McCully

Gonzaga

Velasquez

Kongo

Hardonk

I'd love to see any one of those guys smash him. :)

^ Uhh, yes. Yes they can. Stay tuned. lol

Something tells me that Brock would beat the shit out of Kongo. If the UFC had the balls to set up Gonzaga vs Brock that would be sweet. I would take Gabe

What happened to Coleman?

Coleman has a torn MCL.

Can't wait for Fitch vs GSP. Ken vs Huerta should be excellent as well.

This card went from ok to OMG

That's a good card.

I hope Lesnar fights Gonzaga.

A little birdy told me that Clay Guida may be on this card against a very tough opponent. 

It will be Kongo I guarantee

Krispy - It will be Kongo I guarantee
Kongo's already scheduled to fight some new dude on that card is he not? Regardless...Kongo is tailored made for Lesnar.

I can't believe this thread isn't dominating the board this morning. I was on record as saying I would wait until the main event was announced before I decided to buy tickets, well guess what the UFC is going to be getting my money. We knew GSP/Fitch was coming, but who knew Minnesota would be so lucky to get it!

got my tix yesterday...yay me.........

This is going to be a fantastic card

If Fabes is right and Guida is on against a top guy, then this card went from fantastic to absolutely sick. I'd love to see Guida on the main card against a top fighter

I will be there.

Absolute29 - 
Krispy - It will be Kongo I guarantee
Kongo's already scheduled to fight some new dude on that card is he not? Regardless...Kongo is tailored made for Lesnar.

But then again Lesnar is tailor made for Kongo and Hardonk, no? No way does Lesnar stand an inkling of a chance on the feet against Kongo and Hardonk. It's up to who will impose their game... which is why I would be interested in this match. And I suggested McCully and Velasquez just to see how good they really are.

Affliction even signed TBA to fight rothwell!!

dana had to settle for TBD's second rate ass instead....shame on you ufc!!!

ttt

inf0 -  Seek And Destroy? Can the names get any lamer?

One of the best Metallica songs ever. No way they put Lesnar in there w/ Gonzaga yet.

"But then again Lesnar is tailor made for Kongo and Hardonk, no? No way does Lesnar stand an inkling of a chance on the feet against Kongo and Hardonk. It's up to who will impose their game"

Kongo and Hardonk are tailor made for Lesnar. They couldnt stop the takedown even if Lesnar does it in slow motion. And both guys arent exactly wizards on the ground. Kongo in particular