UFC 94 Presser in Hawaii at Blaisdell (pics)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/11/23/668846/ufc-94-st-pierre-vs-penn-i#comments

-- bloodyelbow.com

BJ has a lot of guts. St. Pierre looks a lot bigger.

I was there and it was a pretty good show. I was fortunate to go to dinner with BJ and his crew with his latest sponsor afterwards and discuss his training. Super nice guy and I hope he does well. it's going to be an amazing fight.

Blaisdale Arena reminds me of the old Super Brawl events

I cant wait for that fight.

Penn looks like a little kid compared to Pierre in that staredown. Penn is going to the emergency room after the fight. Christ, this fight won't even be competitive.

one of the best fights of all-time!

there haven't been too many better fights where both fighters have been at their peak!

haven't been this excited for a fight since Wand/Chuck

I'm don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but I think GSP is a sexy man. he looks like a cuddler.

HITMAN FIGHTGEAR - yes because machida who is way bigger than gsp sent him to the hospital lol. size has little to do with fighting especialy for an opponent like bj.

last fight didnt gsp go to the hospital after and bj went out on the town.

Finally someone with reason...

1911fanatic - 
HITMAN FIGHTGEAR - yes because machida who is way bigger than gsp sent him to the hospital lol. size has little to do with fighting especialy for an opponent like bj.

Steamfitter is KKKanadian if that explains anything.

junon - 
1911fanatic - 

Steamfitter is KKKanadian if that explains anything.

You mispelled Canadian. Junon say hi to your mother for me.

sure thing MarKKKy MarKKK.

I dont think Fedor was phased by the height difference when he fought Silva either 

lol you can almost see me hiding next to the bolo head onzuka in the first pic front row right side of pic. i wish bolo head woulda let me ask my arianny question. stymied! >:(

BJ looks ready to go right now!

Who are the fat guys singing?

Cruze - Who are the fat guys singing?

Guy in the black shirt singing is Fiji...AWESOME singer.

BJ is smart...nothing to lose in this fight (not his belt, no creditability, etc.)...and everything to gain (GSP's belt if he's lucky, history)...so who "wouldn't" do the same thing in his place? Not to mention the money this already rich kid is gonna' make! Truly the Podigy!

Cruze - Who are the fat guys singing?

worst opening act ever. head nearly imploded. (the one on my shoulders too) eesh

Are the fat guys hawaiian?