UFC announcement incl major changes to fight pass?

That's my prediction. If you look at the events that have been announced for 2015 so far, none of them are fight pass exclusive. Up until now, fight pass has been good for at least one exclusive event per month. It looks like fox/fox sports might have decided to buy the smaller events after all. Or maybe all main cards will show on fox/fox sports while all undercards will be shown on fight pass? Hard to say at this point, but it seems changes will be happening either way.

Great misleading thread title.

It is generally advisable when making a thread post with a factual title, for it to be factual, rather than speculative. Maybe edit a ? in at the end.

Kirik - 

It is generally advisable when making a thread post with a factual title, if it to be factual, rather than speculative. Maybe edit a ? in at the end.

lol

The same way the thread about the new HUGE signing has a ? It won't let me add one now since it's been more than 5 minutes, but there are a lot of threads out there with similarly constructed title.

Your vote has been castes Phone Post 3.0

Click bait has come to forums too now? Great Phone Post 3.0

I think the announcement will be Dana White stepping down, he hasnt really been around much lately.

Kirik -

It is generally advisable when making a thread post with a factual title, for it to be factual, rather than speculative. Maybe edit a ? in at the end.

RONDA ROUSEY vs FLOID MAWEATHER, IN THE NUDE!?

-UG Blog Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

yeah Chris Phone Post

Dolls

Any thread with a Kirik scolding is a doomed thread. Phone Post 3.0