UFC biased against Caraway?

I was listening to the commentary last night before Miesha’s fight. UFC is really trying to push Miesha now. Dana White likes her, so not surprisingly, they are trying to say she was in a toxic relationship which is why she in part took off from fighting. How would Bisping and the UFC now? This is not like the KBG relationship with Donny Aron, which was clearly toxic. Caraway has plenty of gripes against Miesha, some of which I bet are valid.

4 Likes

Caraway has shown himself to be the loser of the pair with the snowmobile incident and leaking nudes.

He always seemed like a douchey manlet hanger on.

6 Likes

I’m sure she was taking hundreds of feet of pipe behind his back. She had that reputation before she was with him.

4 Likes

remember when he forged some documents and stole an ATV from miesha lmao

he also got her a L on her record by telling her to “coast” on round 3 when it was an already close fight, and she lost a decision lmao

1 Like

Was it an atv? I correct my snowmobile comment if so. Understandable mixup I think.

1 Like
1 Like

It was a big fight for Miesha,so the commentators do their homework & find out information about her.

*Or they have somebody that did it for them.

1 Like

Probably just another fighter that slept with BLAF. Ha! Smh!

2 Likes

I dunno but if I have to hear about her being in a better place one more god damn time…

5 Likes

Actually, you have that backwards. It was her telling him to coast in his fight with Mizugaki.

3 Likes

No, she told him to “just coast”.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s correct.

2 Likes

Wrong way 'round.

She told him to “Coast”

1 Like

They are also not big on coriander over at the UFC.

1 Like