UFC Champions Banner FS/FT

Just bought another one of these on ebay for a crazy good price. So I am selling the one I bought from chip. Would consider trades too. Thanks

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/thechipguy/005-16.jpg

Big heavy duty banner, 59x36

Whats a good price for that? i was watching it that was you that got it lol, that thing is sick would love to get it signed by everyone, all i got is the cheapass folded one in the ufc catalog lol

The last two that sold on ebay went for 71 and 85 before shipping. So getting mine for 25 was a steal I think.

I'd give you $50.

No, I'd put it on ebay or just assume keep it before I let it go for less than $85 shipped.

the bar in toronto across from the fighter hotel, had a brand new one up with JDS on it

shatteredsoul14 - the bar in toronto across from the fighter hotel, had a brand new one up with JDS on it

Can you PM me which hotel the fighters were staying in, in Toronto. I was in and out of Toronto all week, and I didn't have much luck meeting any. Though I finally met Wandy, what a great guy. Any help would be much appreciated. Phone Post

I have that same banner, would consider selling but i was going to hang on to it. Anyone for trade?

hijack

id did pm you back about this... just awaiting a confirmation