UFC champions in one year? Your predictions

I think that there will be no changes from current though if titles were to change hands, it would most likely be in the LHW. BTW, the delay from Nog/Mir being TUF coaches sucks IMO.

LW - Penn
WW - GSP
MW - Spider
LHW - Rampage
HW - Nogiera

If I had to predict a change, I'd say either Lyoto or Wanderlei takes the 205 belt.

Mad Xyientist -

If I had to predict a change, I'd say either Lyoto or Wanderlei takes the 205 belt.

Same. The 205 title is the only one that's likely to change. Every other division is locked down by a very clear #1 with no close contender.

Yeah. It's kind of nuts when I think about who could potentially be the LHW champ in one year. It could be Rampage, Wandy, Machida or even Shogun if he recovers soon.

LW - vacant
WW - GSP
MW - Silva
LHW - Rampage
HW - Nogueira

Penn won't be the LW champion in one year.  He will either get beat or move to WW.

Samoa.

And who do you propose will beat Penn at LW?

Actually, I think Guida and Huerta have the right tools to beat Penn.  Not saying that they WILL, but the right math exists for them to pull it off.

Samoa.

Palhause(sp?) , i know i butchered his name, looks to be very dangerous and may hold the title eventually.

sage77 - I think that there will be no changes from current though if titles were to change hands, it would most likely be in the LHW. BTW, the delay from Nog/Mir being TUF coaches sucks IMO.

LW - Penn

WW - GSP

MW - Spider

LHW - Rampage

HW - Nogiera

good predictions, but I think Rampage is gonna have a few tough fights in the coming year, and think he may drop the strap.....and slampage has been my fav fighter for about the last 7 plus years, but i gotta be honest

LHW-Wand, Shogun, Lyoto, etc.

it's gonna be a interesting year at 205

^^^ sorry I was slow getting that post in. it seems posters above pretty much said what i had to say

i hope penn stays at 155 for a little while

Penn is in a awkward situation IMO. He's leaps and bounds better than anyone at 155, but also recently won the title. Better fights for him are at 170. Then again, he'd be really small for 170.

LW - Penn
WW - GSP
MW - Spider
LHW - Machida
HW - Nogiera

Who is next for Penn at 155.

HW = Mir

It will be like nogueria vs. rodrigues with ufc scoring.