UFC could kill Strikeforce with 2 moves....

Put Anderson Silva against GSP, then providing that he wins (which he would) proclaim him the best fighter ever (And they would be right).

Then CO-PROMOTE Silva vs Fedor, Silva losing does almost jack shit since he's not even a Heavyweight, Fedor losing destroys Strikeforce up front.

Silva would win, Strikeforce would lose.

-AH-BE

Anderson must have a gigantic stick.

what do you think Abe? 12 inches?

Possibly more . If you LET the former Lightheavyweight champion punch you in the face then your balls are dragging the Octogon.

sports are such a distraction from the going ons in the world ... it's great

Rickson's Aura - it's both funny and pathetic to hear UFC fanboys plotting ways to bring down Fedor and Strikeforce ...
I'm a Strikeforce fan genius, and have always preferred PRIDE to the UFC. I'm just saying that unless SF gets more talent they could be checkmated by a couple of moves. I think Overeem is the best Heavyweight, not Fedor.

ECWCock -  Abe, you normally suck, but that was a good post. Props!

Now go back to the OG.
I haven't posted on the OG regulary in about 2 years, you're not keeping up with current events.

Where do you get this from? Strikeforce is in business to make money, not "win" (whatever that means), which is why they are probably still in business. Fedor could leave his wife and kids, move to the States, profess his undying love for Orcus, and quit MMA to arrainge flowers for the rest of his life and Strikeforce would still be a good product for Showtime.

Zedlepln -

Fedor could leave his wife and kids, move to the States, profess his undying love for Orcus, and quit MMA to arrainge flowers for the rest of his life

The breaking news always happens on this board.