UFC crowd front row, with UFC fighters reaction!

4 Likes

Bet Winners LOL

3 Likes

Me!

2 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

LOL @ Ali in that video.

2 Likes

There he is at the :18 mark. On the first pass at :09 he had his head down. Probably throwing upā€¦

Ali and all his fighters couldnā€™t believe it, looked like they saw a ghost lolā€¦Seriously though, I wonder how much money they all lost on that fight? Looks like Ali lost his whole bankroll

doc-holliday-doctor-holliday

It is one of the greatest moments in UFC Championship history, probably top 5-10 with recency bias filtered out, I mean even the announcers and Din Thomas were shit talking Edwards and he just has one of the most vicious knockouts in recent memory, producing one of those Rashad Evans/Michael Bisping knocked out face memes, and then he absolutely endeared himself to me with his emotional rollercoaster of a celebration post fight, and seeing his hometown gym celebrate, man that tugged on my heart strings.

I wasnā€™t a big fan of Leon before last night, and Iā€™m
glad Nate Diaz is the Welterweight King now, but Iā€™ll be tuning in for every Leon fight moving forward with or without his wolf tickets belt.

3 Likes

Haha Ali the mad rat! Everybody out of their seat, and heā€™s the only one in the crowd still sitting, but you canā€™t miss his big shiny dome. Fucking epic!

3 Likes
6 Likes

In this moment in time, Usman was in Bolivian

images.jpeg-1

1 Like

Epic

1 Like

LOL Cejudo is a fucking wizard or some shit. That was a devious ass smile.

1 Like

Small potatos, but I called itā€¦

My son did not. I was the one jumping up and down like the guy in in the black jacket, and my son looked more like Brandan Moreno.

1 Like

The people sitting and or not cheering just lost their ass on what they thought was a sure thing lol.

Up 39-37 going into the fifth, the fifth is much of the same as rounds 2-4 for 4:04 and all of the sudden the favorite you bet 50k on is flatlined.

Except in Aliā€™s case heā€™s probably losing 6 figures a year in Usman losing the title and ppv points.

1 Like

You can still Mickey D

1 Like