Ufc demo code

Just announced on thq forum. If u reg on the ud2010 forum on thq website u will get a demo code on Thursday. The demo will b released next week. So get in there 2 get yr hands on ud2010 a week early!!!

the_shrike - search function

use it

thanx 4 the input. Always wondered what that search button was 4.

Fact that the above had just been announced on the thq website it would not b on other postings and needed a new thread.

But no honestly, thanx 4 Reading and spending the time 2 leave that remark.

Uh, the demo comes out Thursday brah.

Don't care. I'll buy the game when it comes out. It's going to be awesome.

in pepperUK's defense....when he posted this thread, the admins on the undisputed website had just announced when the demo would be available. most people assumed that the members of the undisputed site would get the demo today and a public release on Thursday.

JOB - Don't care. I'll buy the game when it comes out. It's going to be awesome.

it's been on there but no offical word. When I posted it had just been announced when the codes were being given out, b4 that people were just guessing. So I
posted a thread. What's it 2 u? U think I'm a nerd coz I play a ps3? Don't read the post, don't bother adding 2 the post.

Mulletron5000 - in pepperUK's defense....when he posted this thread, the admins on the undisputed website had just announced when the demo would be available. most people assumed that the members of the undisputed site would get the demo today and a public release on Thursday.

thanx

PepperUK - 
Mulletron5000 - in pepperUK's defense....when he posted this thread, the admins on the undisputed website had just announced when the demo would be available. most people assumed that the members of the undisputed site would get the demo today and a public release on Thursday.

thanx

in defense of my defense of you, i didnt realize that you were a nerdy PS3 player.

Mulletron5000 - 
PepperUK - 

thanx

in defense of my defense of you, i didnt realize that you were a nerdy PS3 player.

lol, nor did I!!!! Must b the full back tattoo,

please don't plug pull on me guys....

Mma_Gawd -  please don't plug pull on me guys....

do what?

PepperUK - 
JOB - Don't care. I'll buy the game when it comes out. It's going to be awesome.

it's been on there but no offical word. When I posted it had just been announced when the codes were being given out, b4 that people were just guessing. So I
posted a thread. What's it 2 u? U think I'm a nerd coz I play a ps3? Don't read the post, don't bother adding 2 the post.

Sorry Pepper.

hug

I will download the demo and play the shit out of it, just for you!

Just been updated. Codes being sent out midnight Wednesday or Thursday morning

JOB - 
PepperUK - 

Sorry Pepper.

hug

I will download the demo and play the shit out of it, just for you!

bless ya

PepperUK - 
Mma_Gawd -  please don't plug pull on me guys....

do what?

he means don't quit when he is winning. honestly, that is one thing i hated about UFC UD 09.

Ahhhhh. Yeah, nothing worse. Plus they took an age to patch it. Hope that's already sorted.