UFC Dublin gets 5 fights confirmed

McSurly - In for when tickets go on sale.
Wed 4th June for Fight Club members
Thu 5th June for newsletter subscribers
Fri 6th June for general sale Phone Post 3.0

Cosuir -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - When is this card? Phone Post 3.0
19th july dude Phone Post 3.0
Damn, I'm in Gran Canaria. I might have made the trip over from Scotland to see this. Phone Post 3.0

I pray to the MMA gods that Gunnar can withstand LaFlare's wrestling Phone Post 3.0

General Tao -
Ray Elbe - Damien Rooney needs to be on this card! Phone Post 3.0
Paddy holohan knocked out damo so he should be first in line. Phone Post 3.0
Word Phone Post 3.0

Get Bisping on the Card.

Confirm Conor.

Epic card. Phone Post 3.0

General Tao - 
Paddy holohan knocked out damo so he should be first in line. Phone Post 3.0

He was out with a long term injury; I think it was his back or neck maybe? I heard around January he was on his way back but haven't heard anything since.

Bobby Lupo -
Nick Diaz Fan - Great card?? Are you crazy.Sack of shit card yet again Phone Post 3.0

It just needs a good McGregor fight and a Legend fight. Will make the whole thing better.

Yeh agreed Phone Post 3.0

Good to see Lawlor back. That will be a good scrap Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz Fan - 
Bobby Lupo -
Nick Diaz Fan - Great card?? Are you crazy.Sack of shit card yet again Phone Post 3.0

It just needs a good McGregor fight and a Legend fight. Will make the whole thing better.

Yeh agreed Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see Shogun or Nog or Franklin (He was on both Irish cards) or maybe someone coming out of retirement for one last fight.

If the UFC plays it right, they could have the best and loudest crowd yet. It makes the fights seems so much bigger.

I'll buy all drinks owed to Irish UG'ers the fight weekend. Hope that the conversion rate doesn't fuck me.

got my flight from cardiff booked! plus the event is on my birthday!! Going to be a good weekend

edit: Currently no banter from cole or conor's twitter about a fight :|

filthy tom always had a shitty time cutting weight, if you catch my drift

as Tru definitely did :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iWvTD3jNFI

Nelson vs LaFlare should be a great fight, and I expect Pickett vs McCall being FOTN

Happy enough with this card so far. We'll never get the biggest and best over here like we did before but this is pretty good considering. Phone Post 3.0

McGregor vs Miller confirmed now. Phone Post 3.0

Whoops just started another thread before I saw this. How easy will it be to get the Fight Club presale code without a membership? Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - Happy enough with this card so far. We'll never get the biggest and best over here like we did before but this is pretty good considering. Phone Post 3.0

Hendo-Franklin was a good main event on paper. This one needs a fight like that to headline.

Nick Diaz Fan - Great card?? Are you crazy.Sack of shit card yet again Phone Post 3.0
??? Phone Post 3.0

Ok so a UGer Dublin meet up is required.

Also I'm in for a SN bet on my boy Conor with whoever wants it.. Gonna be a tough match up. Really like Cole.

dermotfix - 
And Dan Rooney Phone Post 3.0

There is no Rooney!..

Skeletor68 -

Ok so a UGer Dublin meet up is required.

Also I'm in for a SN bet on my boy Conor with whoever wants it.. Gonna be a tough match up. Really like Cole.

Especially after his surgery and ring rust.

He a hard match up. Phone Post 3.0