UFC fan expo day1

whats uo everybody first i want to say thanks for all the kind words if i did ( or am still trying to pick u up something) at the expo its honestly no biggie.

so i enter around 1230 and walk immedietly into the grapplers quest tourney, i guess people traveled far, cuz this is a place to impress.
next upstairs to the main hall where they gave me a lamenante to wear on my neck like some VIP pretty cool..
immedietly i see the first of many UFC booths this one had all the exclusive boston ufc shirts. but what i was there for were the oversized gloves (perfect for autographs) gotta be honest the lines sucked but tons of fun.
I went straight to jakks to see if they had anymore of the limited addition gsp exclusive for the expo figs igot a no (but it gets better) then i got a bunch of autos on these gloves plus the usual picture.
NExt I get in line at Punishment to get Tito to sign PLUS TELL HIM FUTA1 IS NEEDED ON THE UG ASAP!! but he clossed to go to the main stage when iwas just 4 people away ..I SCREAMED FUTA1 ABOUT 3 TIMES, AND POUNDED MY BEER TO HIDE THE SHAME OF MY IMMATURITY.
NEXT im in line for wandy now a legend like this cant sign regular gloves. so i get a rd 5 figure and a toy pride belt (yea ikno)
So i see wandy and IM LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY! ALONG WITH THE NOSE JOB WANDY HAS AN ABE LINCOLN LINE UP ALL BLACK EXCEPT AT BOTH CORNERS OF HIS LIPS ITS GREY PLUS HE IS WEARING A FEDORA AND STILL ON CRUTCHES.
Now remember earlier i told u i couldnt get crowbar his gsp figure, im telling my friend in line the story and the guy behine me says "u mean this 1?" (!) im like yes!! he then tells me he has three and he sells me 1 which is slightly wrinkled at the g of georges for the same price he got it $20!
Next i get to the man WANDERLEI SILVA he signs my glove and takes a pic i pull the belt out and the guy at the gate says 1 ITEM ONLY! Wandy scowls at the guy and signs it anyway.
By now its 530 and we leave as we are coming again tomorow ..
NOW THE HEARTBREAK...SOMEWHERE WHILE WONDERING AROUND I ENTERED INTO BUD LIGHTS RAFFLE FOR RINGSIDE SEATS THAT THEY WERE GIVING EVERY 2 HOURS.. WHILE THE TRAIN WAS AT A STOP WHERE I CAN GET A RECEPTION..I GET A TEXT I WON!!! BUT I HAD TO BE THERE IN 5 MIN... I QUICKLY CALLED AND SAID I COULD BE BACK IN 20 AND THE NAZI BITCH SAYS SORRY CLICK..
but honestly im gonna be happy with my balcony seats..
with my friends....

Yeah, Crowbar got his GSP figure!

YUP isnt that crazy how i got it?

It was destiny!

I`m one happy camper thanks to Charms434.

It`s members like you that make MMA.TV the CHAMP!

Total bummer about the cageside seats.  :-(

crowbar - <p>Im one happy camper thanks to Charms434.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Its members like you that make MMA.TV the CHAMP!

Total bummer about the cageside seats.  :-(</p> 

yeaaa the seat thing sux, but i look at it like this ill be with all my friends in the cheap seats instead of 1 friend close sooo im ok with it

ALSO WANTED TO MENTION THAT WES SIMS HAS A CAREER IN COMEDY ,I WAS LIKE WHERE U BEEN WE MISS U ON THE UG HE WAS LIKE U FREAKS TALKIN SHIT, AND THEN PRECEDED TO GIVE A BUNCH OF 1 LINERS, HES OK IN MY BOOK

Just wanted to give a shout out to Beth who is preparing for the UFC party.

Welovesaucy.jpg picture by TheDropper 

I'm sure there will be one in Toronto.

I'm trying not to drink the booze for tomorrow but I think I'll have to restock one bottle. LOL

saucylv33 - I'm sure there will be one in Toronto.

Woot!

When the UFC shows up for their first event in Toronto at the Rogers Center you can bet they'll pull out all the stops and line up a UFC Fan Expo.

I don't care how much it's gonna cost me but I am gonna be there for all of it.

Anyway, Charms434 thanks for sharing wish I could be there checking the Expo out too.  Must be crazy with the people all lined up.  Keep us updated tomorrow!

good stuff. I went today too, it was cool seeing the fighters walking around the place relaxed. Trigg was walking back and forth talking to people, Munoz was a great guy taking pics with everyone, Jim Miller was cool my friend asked for a pic of them in a staredown so Miller takes off his hat and throws it on the ground and gets real serious for it which was great so see him take the time to please a fan.

Belfort was great but would only sign stuff that you bought from him at the booth but they gave me a discount so that was cool. Some of the lines were ridiculously long, you'd spend all day waiting if you were out there waiting to get the top guys.

Phil Davis was outside the Hynes with his own cameraman interviewing random people, he interviewed my friend for 5 minutes or so and was just talking about random ass stuff. Funny guy, people kept coming up to him and calling him Jon Jones and John Howard, one guy called him Arsenio Hall.

Awesome fuckin experience. Me and my buddies hopped the Faber/Jon Jones line right as it opened, and both of them were wicked cool. I got a question to Wand during his Q and A and also got a pic with him later. Everyone I met was cool, especially Faber, Jones, Bruce Buffer, Gilbert Melendez, Ben Henderson etc... Here's some pics:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs400.snc4/46345_1454146273931_1241520364_31239319_6037635_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs157.ash2/41170_1454143873871_1241520364_31239316_2541761_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs154.ash2/41047_1350269166043_1510770097_782991_2843493_n.jpg

Awesome that Wand just ignored the guy and signs it anyways, shows why he has so many fans. Its too bad that you couldnt get the tickets you won

People kept coming up to him and calling him Jon Jones and John Howard, one guy called him Arsenio Hall.

LOL- He actually does look like Arsenio Hall!haha! Ah, the whole conflation of black people thing . . . Davis'll be a name soon. God, these stories make me wish I was at the expo.

Forgive me for the 2 different shirts. The Hayabusa shirts were only 6 bucks if you wore them around, haha.

The lines were ridiculously long. While I was waiting in line at the Jakks booth, they made us all buy an action fiqure so we could meet Wand. After we all bought the toy, they decided to cut the line short and left 20+ people not able to meet Wand. I felt bad

Overall the expo was fucking badass. Who was the UGer wearing the MMA.TV shirt and wearing the brown Bruins hat?

fuck I wish I could be there. sounds like a great time.

that lady is a total bitch for not giving you the tickets

WatchinMMA - fuck I wish I could be there. sounds like a great time.

that lady is a total bitch for not giving you the tickets

she needs a smack