****UFC FGHTER BOOTH***

This Saturday there will be a UFC Booth at the Los Angeles convention Center in down town L.A. Karo Parisyan and my self will be chilling out answering questions and signing autographs. Well, Karo will be signing autographs while I sit around looking stupid. (No one knows me!) But, if you guys want to come by and get Karo's autograph we will be there from 12 to 1 o'clock. Do me a favor, pretend like you know me when you walk up, it will make me feel like a big shot. I am the dude refilling everyones water cups. Gerald

lol pretty coool of you guys...

Arias

ARE YOU FROM CRIS'S NEXT GENERATION

LOL@Gerald.

Too modest man! :)

What's happening at the Convention Center? How is training going for you?

Well, I hope Karo can make it. Gerald is confirming for him...LOL Hopefully he can make it.

The LA Auto show has been going on there. UFC has a huge banner in the Drivetise Booth.

Thanks Gerald for helping out on Saturday.

Gerald.... if I was only a bit closer man! good luck on yuor fight and the signings

we'll all know who gerald is IF he beats serra

good luck gerald. i'm looking forward to seeing you back in
the cage.

when is that fight gonna be on the greek?

TTT for Gerald!

Thx, Beth/Donna?

Matt Serra represented the UFC at the 2003 Action Martial Arts magazine expo in Atlantic City, NJ. They're back on January 16, 17 & 18, 2004. Will the UFC be on hand?

ttt

"Do me a favor, pretend like you know me when you walk up, it will make me feel like a big shot"

lol

ttt

ttt

Good luck Gerald.

very modest of you, Gerald

but, who can forget your slick ground game?

Good luck Gerald.

Santino

Karo is thirsty. Get to work Strebblewhatsits.

right