UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

His mount was so tight, Marshman’s shorts came off, when he tried to hip escape.

Shoe Faces striking is still a work in progress but he is a monster on the mat

There was like 30 secs left, why give him your back…?

Oddsmakers keep disrespecting my boy Niko Price!! Wtf is wrong with them? Luque is good, but Niko is a young phenom in the division. They’re going to learn about him. Keeps running through these mf, and every time they match him up again with the next guy he’s always the dog again. Niko is that mf.. only thing that might fuck him is this is in Brazil..

KnockoutThoughts -

Oddsmakers keep disrespecting my boy Niko Price!! Wtf is wrong with them? Luque is good, but Niko is a young phenom in the division. They’re going to learn about him. Keeps running through these mf, and every time they match him up again with the next guy he’s always the dog again. Niko is that mf.. only thing that might fuck him is this is in Brazil..

Luque was destroying everyone too until he ran into that british brick wall known as Leon "Rocky" Edwards

cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

Luque was destroying everyone too until he ran into that british brick wall known as Leon "Rocky" Edwards

He wouldn’t be 11-6 if he was running through “everybody”.. 

KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

shush

cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

shush

Lol...

How's it going guys?

KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

shush

Lol...

Price is ATT too? Holy shit. ATT taking over everything.

Northern Promises - 

How's it going guys?

Hi KKM.

ausgepicht -
Northern Promises - 

How's it going guys?

Hi KKM.

Is that a poster? Lol. I have only ever posted under this na me bro. I used to post at bodybuilding website a few years ago though

Northern Promises - 
ausgepicht -
Northern Promises - 

How's it going guys?

Hi KKM.

Is that a poster? Lol. I have only ever posted under this na me bro. I used to post at bodybuilding website a few years ago though

No reason to lie.

We’ve finally cornered you KKM.

I love Niko Price and how he fights.. always gets after it.  Should be a great scrap. 2 top dogs coming up here.. here we go!!

Is this ref the same bellend who fucked up earlier?

Northern Promises -
ausgepicht -
Northern Promises - 

How's it going guys?

Hi KKM.

SensoriaUtopia?

This fight won’t go the distance. These guys trading early..

The dude sounds like a soccer announcer. I am waiting for him to scream GOALLLLLLLLLLL

Luque chewing up the leg, Niko eating up his face. That’s the fight so far.

Price looking like shit. Very different look for him tonight.