UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

1-0 Luque

That left hook from Luque finding a home so far.. 

Good round for Luque, that left hook is money

0-0 fans. Where is the got dam blood

ausgepicht - Price looking like shit. Very different look for him tonight.
Personally, I think Luque is that good. Niko probably just can't get the confidence.

1-0 Niko. Came alive at the end too to put a stamp on it.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
ausgepicht - Price looking like shit. Very different look for him tonight.
Personally, I think Luque is that good. Niko probably just can't get the confidence.

Luque is that good, I agree. Just uncharacteristic style-wise for Niko. He seemed to be waking up near the end of the round, so maybe it was jitters.

Price has really spiky shoulders

Luque looking great so far.

price fucking sucks

KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

Oddsmakers keep disrespecting my boy Niko Price!! Wtf is wrong with them? Luque is good, but Niko is a young phenom in the division. They’re going to learn about him. Keeps running through these mf, and every time they match him up again with the next guy he’s always the dog again. Niko is that mf.. only thing that might fuck him is this is in Brazil..

Luque was destroying everyone too until he ran into that british brick wall known as Leon "Rocky" Edwards

He wouldn’t be 11-6 if he was running through “everybody”.. 

He ran through a lot of good guys, Nico Price included.

Luque with a slick d'arce, WOW

Luque completely dominated that fight.

KnockoutThoughts -

Huh? Huh?

Luque is so powerful and has such good tools, he doesn't need to fight like a madman to win. Just break them down piece by piece. Great performance.

Luque with the amazing win. Niko fought this fight scared. Never seen bro fight scared. If you’re going to lose atleast go out there and lose trying, not being afraid to try to win.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
KnockoutThoughts -

Huh? Huh?

Lol.. good win for Luque. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
KnockoutThoughts -
cuttooth -
KnockoutThoughts -

Oddsmakers keep disrespecting my boy Niko Price!! Wtf is wrong with them? Luque is good, but Niko is a young phenom in the division. They’re going to learn about him. Keeps running through these mf, and every time they match him up again with the next guy he’s always the dog again. Niko is that mf.. only thing that might fuck him is this is in Brazil..

Luque was destroying everyone too until he ran into that british brick wall known as Leon "Rocky" Edwards

He wouldn’t be 11-6 if he was running through “everybody”.. 

He ran through a lot of good guys, Nico Price included.

To be fair, Niko didn’t fight like Niko tonight. Something was wrong with him. Fought scared.

Big win for Luque. Stopped a hype train.

Man, I rarely drink and that was a great fight. Spent more time posting than watching