UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

Anderson Silva should take note and just leave the sport alone. Their era is over..

Lifetime Martial Artist vs Cheerleader

Well damn… I’m moving to America and getting my kids into Cheerleading

I remember at one time Lyoto Machida vs Anderson Silva was the matchup dreams were made of.. now not so much. Knowing what we know now, who do you think would have won?

Brunson should have wins over Machida and Silva.

not unexpected.  Machida has been done for years.

Cormier sucks

Well without roids these old bulls are gonna get slain just like that.

jaywill -

Cormier sucks

Nah.. 

Crickets

jaywill -

Cormier sucks

He is acting tad bit gay tonight, I will admit.

Not sure why Machida decided to shift there after missing with his straight left.

KnockoutThoughts - 

I remember at one time Lyoto Machida vs Anderson Silva was the matchup dreams were made of.. now not so much. Knowing what we know now, who do you think would have won?

It’d be boring as hell with both waiting to counter.

fucking christ GSP better win. I couldn’t handle a ko loss.

Liyon - 
KnockoutThoughts - 

It’d be boring as hell with both waiting to counter.

and being team mates who were reluctant to fight, whoo boy.

Oh one last thing Colby is one strange dude, what a fucking idiot, I hope Dana shelves that boy,  dude punches like a little girl.

Wth maiweather was ranked #3 welter lol. 

Unkind Zuffa -

Oh one last thing Colby is one strange dude, what a fucking idiot, I hope Dana shelves that boy,  dude punches like a little girl.

not happening

Kyoto got put to sleepo

weird the ufc held a card in Brazil and didn’t give either of the Brazilians in the main event winnable fights

falsecrack - weird the ufc held a card in Brazil and didn't give either of the Brazilians in the main event winnable fights

I guess Montgomery Burns and the Monopoly man already had fights lined up.