UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

iEatConorCauk - 
falsecrack - weird the ufc held a card in Brazil and didn't give either of the Brazilians in the main event winnable fights

I guess Montgomery Burns and the Monopoly man already had fights lined up.

lol, yeah but I mean Maia and Lyoto gotta be fan favorites down there and they both just put in pretty awful performances…I dunno how this helps build the fan base down there

How is Covington ranked #7? The guy is not a top 10 WW.

KnockoutThoughts -

I remember at one time Lyoto Machida vs Anderson Silva was the matchup dreams were made of.. now not so much. Knowing what we know now, who do you think would have won?

I feel like this would be a terrible fight now and back than. Who the fuck wanted that lol
NickDiazsSpinningBackfist -
KnockoutThoughts -

I remember at one time Lyoto Machida vs Anderson Silva was the matchup dreams were made of.. now not so much. Knowing what we know now, who do you think would have won?

I feel like this would be a terrible fight now and back than. Who the fuck wanted that lol
That would have been back when lyoto was light heavyweight champion and it hadn't become abundantly clear yetvthat Anderson is boring to watch against guys who don't lead. I would have rather seen shogun and Anderson
Unkind Zuffa -
jaywill -

Cormier sucks

He is acting tad bit gay tonight, I will admit.

Hey yells tooo much for me. It's like every sentence has an explanation point
Unkind Zuffa -

Oh one last thing Colby is one strange dude, what a fucking idiot, I hope Dana shelves that boy,  dude punches like a little girl.

Agreed. His mma acumen does not support his talking. Not in the slightest.

And the last two fights are not updated. Did someone fall asleep? This site is a joke and no one gives a shit. 

Love it when the Brazilian Juidoka Pajama Top Team have their panties in a wad. Maia - also known as the second coming of Jeebus to pajama wrestlers - got played with like he was a child.

Pajama wrestlers are like libtards in a lot of ways - they walk around collecting boo-boos on their feelings. “Colby is a meannie and said hurtful things! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words hurt worse! Waaaaaa! He’s not nice and now we can’t join hands and sing Kumbaya together!”

LOL…you girls need to get over yourselves. No one cares about your feelings.

ausgepicht - Love it when the Brazilian Juidoka Pajama Top Team have their panties in a wad. Maia - also known as the second coming of Jeebus to pajama wrestlers - got played with like he was a child.

Pajama wrestlers are like libtards in a lot of ways - they walk around collecting boo-boos on their feelings. “Colby is a meannie and said hurtful things! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words hurt worse! Waaaaaa! He’s not nice and now we can’t join hands and sing Kumbaya together!”

you are a 40 year old man

DC was hilarious I thought

JoeMimic -
Brabatross - How is Covington ranked #7? The guy is not a top 10 WW.

Huh? He clearly is after beating Maia

Maia is a very unique fighter at the end of his career. I would not favor Covington against anyone currently in the top 10 except for Maia and Condit, and then you still have guys like Usman and Gunnar who are just outside the top ten who would run through Covington.

How much I love Maia work his BJJ, his past fights have painfully indicated how clueless he is when he can’t get the clinch against the cage. Also his gas tank after 1 round of striking at 39 years old just isn’t there anymore. Says more about Maia than Covington IMO. The latter looked very beatable, I mean he got boxed up pretty badly by Maia in round 1. Just imagine what a Wonderboy or Masvidal would do to him. Also the shit talking on Brazil was lame. He’s not smart or witty enough to pull it off.

cuttooth - 
ausgepicht - Love it when the Brazilian Juidoka Pajama Top Team have their panties in a wad. Maia - also known as the second coming of Jeebus to pajama wrestlers - got played with like he was a child.

you are a 40 year old man

I’m not, but if I was, it would be better than being what you are: a 40 year old man with a child’s brain.

I’m trying to think of someone who cries for his binky more than you.

I’m struggling.

Brabatross - How is Covington ranked #7? The guy is not a top 10 WW.

"Dafuq? How does beating the #3 ranked fighter makes you top ten!?!?!?"

-brabrabro