UFC Fight Night 186 results & discussion

Yep.

Still pooping

Smilin like Rashad -

Bueno Silva has some nice tatas

You think they know that they gotta let'em hang out a bit for us to remember who they are

unenforceable -
Smilin like Rashad -

Bueno Silva has some nice tatas

You think they know that they gotta let'em hang out a bit for us to remember who they are

100%...I am now a fan!

My prediction for FOTN

Im going with Ankalaev 

Good performance so far. I am impressed with Krylov.  Definite step up in level of competition for Ankalaev

This is a shit fight

Zzzzzz

1 Like

Thank God that's over at last

dermotfix -

This is a shit fight

Disappointing performance from Ankalaev.  Not the fight I was expecting.  Krylov is tough, but he’s a guy you need to beat if you’re going to be a contender in that division.

WaltJ -
dermotfix -

This is a shit fight

Disappointing performance from Ankalaev.  Not the fight I was expecting.  Krylov is tough, but he’s a guy you need to beat if you’re going to be a contender in that division.

Neither guy looked like a contender

Smilin like Rashad - 

Wood both

Both? Come on, the other looks like a 50 year guy with acromegaly.

dermotfix - 
WaltJ -
dermotfix -

This is a shit fight

Neither guy looked like a contender

Totally agree.

Overall it's been entertaining. Looking forward to gane 

it's always the cards I initially have little interest in that surprise with some fun fights

They're both listed at 6'4 but Gane is clearly at least 2 inches taller what the hell? 

The Journey of all-natty Gane

1 Like
WaltJ -
Smilin like Rashad -
WaltJ -

Happy Black History Month

"By the way we stripped that bitch a few weeks later" was surprisingly missing 

Other than Nicco Montano probably worst UFC champ ever.  The only thing that redeemed it for me, is that in all due respect to her, GDR fought her ass off against Nunes last time around.

Gdr did work on Nunes atleast on the feet. I really like her.  

Gane is a handful....no way both these guys are 6'4"

Jesus.  Maybe this is the Derek Lewis strategy, but for a guy with 80 kickboxing fights, Rozenstruik sure gets outstruck.  And out-distanced.  And out-quicked.  And out-footworked.

Rozenstrunk looks like crap