UFC Fight Night 206 OFFICIAL discussion thread (4 pm ET)

Would that be the WNBA game or the WMMA fight or both in this scenario?

1 Like

I would never want somebody to have to do each one separately so let’s count that is killing two birds with one stone…

1 Like

Ok that’s a tough one… but since there would be no full WNBA game then I would close the YouTube Noose Videos…

1 Like

Maybe a tad early on the sroppage, but I don’t even think that. Morales got dropped 3 times in like 10 seconds.

Yeah I thought it was a little on the early side since he wasn’t really out but those shots were so hard and loud and probably weren’t going to stop so I thought it was a good stoppage

Laura sanko is a beautiful woman. Great personality too.

2 Likes

I chose fap… I always choose fap.

1 Like

Almeida made Porter look like an amateur.

My first look at Almeida This guy is damn good.

1 Like

He looks very promising and his last UFC fight and Contender Series fight looked like that too

1 Like

I was impressed with that first kick he threw. Look forward to seeing his stand up more. Great takedown, control and ground and pound. Looks to be a contender out of the gate

1 Like

I was sure Amedovski was gonna wrestlefuck him to a boring 3 round UD until that knee hit! Must’ve hurt him bad the way he tapped.

This guy would make millions if he can get a sponsorship from Soul Glo

1 Like

So far an Activator comment and an El DeBarge comment. And I personally believe that his pompadour helped him Escape at least one Guillotine choke so far this fight

Park wishing he had an iron turtle in his trunks right now!

Anders might be the least athletic black dude in the ufc. That jamal ginsburg dude that slammed wiman has more fast twitch fibers

1 Like

This is terrible to watch.

1 Like

Confusingly, hisfans were chanting Nuk-Su-Cow?

the-princess-bride-inigo-montoya

1 Like

Lol@that asian outburst

Shit fight but im a fan now .need a new favorite asian now that zombie is actual zpmbie

1 Like

In for this shitty ass card

1 Like

I knew the Korean Zombie, and he sir is NO KOREAN ZOMBIE!!

• I did not actually know the Korean zombie