UFC Fight Night 206 OFFICIAL discussion thread (4 pm ET)

Wow that was a shit decision

4 Likes

Really?

3 Likes

That was a bad decision lol

3 Likes

Glory be to the Trojan gods!

5 Likes

I just don’t care enough to be upset about it though

6 Likes

7 Likes

Carrot top was robbed

4 Likes

2 Likes

Leave Goldenboyart out of this!

1 Like

I bet on Veira so im biased, but I gave her rounds 2 and 4 and 3 with 3 and 5 being really close. ANd theres an argument for giving her round 5 as she was teeing off early and DAMAGING Holm whereas Holly just wanted to clinch and stall all night. Happy with the decision.

2 Likes

screen shot ???

Animated GIF

1 Like

Bet big on her. She was like +320 or something too so i made nice profit. Also bet on Hooper who was like +280.

3 Likes

You cant just clinch and stall all night and not do any damage or try to finish your opponent and expect to win every fight like that.

1 Like

Got 2/5 of my bets right tonight but because I bet big on veira and hooper was a sizeable dog I still made a sizeable profit. Missed the Anders (he got robbed) and the Ponzinibo fights wrong, had a parlay for both of those too. O well. Im still up as I didnt bet as much on those ones that i lost.

Wow 2 judges had it 3 rounds to 1 ketlin going into the 5th round.

2 Likes

Ya thats how I had it too. DOnt like Pedernadas coaching style. Putting down his fighter like that. Saying she lost the round when she clearly won. That caused her to fight too aggressively early on in the 5th and she ended up gassing which led to her probably losing the round. Too disrespectful and too much yelling. Id tell him to stfu if he was coaching me like that. DUmb old fuck.

Thats why u always bet on underdogs, just need a couple to win and ur good. NEver bet on favorites. Waste of money. I bet on Chandler recently but via ko/tko but thats rare for me.

How much is big Mr.Gates?

1 Like

Haha not much really. Bet more on her than i usually do as I was feeling she would get it done, mostly due to hollys age which the commentators made note of during the fight as shes clearly slowed a bit. When it comes to gambling, you want to bet an amount where if you lose its not a big deal.

1 Like

How do screenshots work. How can you edit out personal information? Not saying that you have lied dozens of times before in the past or anything …

impressive GIF

3 Likes