UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

Breese will have to decapitate him to get a decision. Looks like he knows it. Phone Post 3.0

Damn all that blood leaking on Breese from Pendred. Looking like Carrie and shit.. Phone Post 3.0

Needs more Conor cam, imo.

That head movement Phone Post 3.0

Boom!

Breese looks like a beast. Can't wait to see what's next for him. Good win. Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic Phone Post 3.0

Damn, Breese is a beast!

Breese is great. Glad he's training at Tristar now.

Slept. Phone Post 3.0

Breese is a beast but Pender took some nasty shots and kept coming. Phone Post 3.0

That was rough. Love cathal but not sure he should continue Phone Post 3.0

Pretty boxing from Breese. Throws with his body, not just arm punching. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of fucking potential right there

Breese is promising as fuck. And he's a Pom! Nice Phone Post 3.0

Those straights were scary man.  Just fired everything into them. 

Can you IMAGINE what CM Punk would've done to him? Phone Post 3.0

Breese is real good but Cathal makes people look good as well, want to see him against more technical guys

Huntsman -
mister_sticks - A European card that's not on BT Sport or any UK or Irish channel.

What a way to take care of their European fan base. Phone Post 3.0
The UFC are completely fucking clueless when it comes to the European market.

I've noticed so many more people taking interest in MMA/UFC with the emergence of Ronda, and Conor, but they don't seem to know how to take advantage of this.

It's a rarity that we get to watch a UFC event at a reasonable hour over here, and when we do get the chance it's on fucking fight pass. No casual or any non-hardcore fan has fucking fight pass. No new fans will be generated from this event.

The BAMMA card I'm going to in 3 weeks time is much better than this card. I feel bad for the fans who have paid out for what was a good event, that then had no effort to be repaired as it fell foul of the injury bug. Phone Post 3.0
It's on pick TV at 11pm Phone Post 3.0

The Super Bean -
Huntsman -
mister_sticks - A European card that's not on BT Sport or any UK or Irish channel.

What a way to take care of their European fan base. Phone Post 3.0
The UFC are completely fucking clueless when it comes to the European market.

I've noticed so many more people taking interest in MMA/UFC with the emergence of Ronda, and Conor, but they don't seem to know how to take advantage of this.

It's a rarity that we get to watch a UFC event at a reasonable hour over here, and when we do get the chance it's on fucking fight pass. No casual or any non-hardcore fan has fucking fight pass. No new fans will be generated from this event.

The BAMMA card I'm going to in 3 weeks time is much better than this card. I feel bad for the fans who have paid out for what was a good event, that then had no effort to be repaired as it fell foul of the injury bug. Phone Post 3.0
It's on pick TV at 11pm Phone Post 3.0
Freeview Channel 11
Sky Channel 152 Phone Post 3.0