UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Aspinall Bets

who you betting on? who do you have as Locks and possible underdogs?

I think Blaydes is a solid underdog, ill have him in a parlay. I may put Jordan Leavitt in there as well. Paddy is overrated but a clear fav. Honestly I may put Gus in there as well. I mean hes not the same fighter but its the guy who beat Jon Jones in everyones eyes. Ive been on a shit run lately but ill have to throw in those underdogs for the hell of it.

BearJew is the underdog vs Volkan possibly upset there.

what you guys going with

Heavyweight Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall
Middleweight Jack Hermansson vs. Chris Curtis
Lightweight Paddy Pimblett vs. Jordan Leavitt
Light Heavyweight Nikita Krylov vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Women’s Flyweight Molly McCann vs. Hannah Goldy
Light Heavyweight Paul Craig vs. Volkan Oezdemir
Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Lightweight Mason Jones vs. Ľudovít Klein
Lightweight Marc Diakiese vs. Damir Hadžović
Featherweight Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa
Featherweight Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce
Flyweight Muhammad Mokaev vs. Charles Johnson
Lightweight Jai Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson
Women’s Flyweight Victoria Leonardo vs. Mandy Böhm
Welterweight Cláudio Silva vs. Nicolas Dalby

Brits not being able to wrestle for shit has been a consistent theme in mma so it’s plenty winnable for Curtis.

not a lot of betters I see

I got killed the last UFC London card and now I am shook for this one. I had picked Volkov, Hooker, Krylov and Grundy. I mostly went against the UK guys and paid for it. I like Blaydes, Curtis, Krylov, Oezdemir, Amirkhani on this one. And I realize I might be falling into the same trap as last time.

Im putting 25 on some twerk action

Not necessarily leavitt either. any ass popping goes down im getting paid

1 Like

I get the whole “Aspinall has more ways to win” argument, but he better melt Blaydes on the way in, or he’s gonna spend one and a half rounds on his back getting elbowed until the ref pulls Blaydes off

I took Leavitt to beat Pimblett.

Solid money right there!
I think Fruity Pebbles is going to get you paid!

Aspinall will make quick work of Blades. After Tom wrecks Blades, you will never see Tom be anywhere near -140, so bet the farm on Tom.

I’m doing the same. Paddy leaves himself open when striking …although leavitt isn’t a striker I don’t think. I’ll probably do a few parlays…and lose them all