UFC Fightclub

Hi guys, just wondering if it's worth joining the UFC fight club. I'm in the UK and would like to get some decent tickets for the next UFC in London. Do we get the same benefits in the UK with a fight club membership as you do in the U.S. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Im in australia and i brought/renewed my fight club membership to get pre sale tickets, and waited until the second it went on sale and brought...
Definitely worth it! we got the best available seats for Hunt vs Bigfoot and were right up the front, Going to be sick! War Hunto!! Phone Post 3.0

There is three levels of membership and only the two better ones give you pre sale access! The lowest one doesn't give you much Phone Post 3.0

Grand master dave lang - Im in australia and i brought/renewed my fight club membership to get pre sale tickets, and waited until the second it went on sale and brought...
Definitely worth it! we got the best available seats for Hunt vs Bigfoot and were right up the front, Going to be sick! War Hunto!! Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like it's worth it then! Will be cheering on hunto too, nothing against bigfoot but just the journey mark hunt has been through since losing to mccorkle is pretty incredible really.

Is there a limit on the pre sale tickets you can buy with a membership? Thanks for your help Phone Post 3.0

I believe it's up to 8 tickets Phone Post 3.0

Warriormmd - I believe it's up to 8 tickets Phone Post 3.0
Thanks very much Phone Post 3.0

sherlock1988 -
mikemalc - Hi guys, just wondering if it's worth joining the UFC fight club. I'm in the UK and would like to get some decent tickets for the next UFC in London. Do we get the same benefits in the UK with a fight club membership as you do in the U.S. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
I booked the seats two weeks before the event and they still had seats in all areas Phone Post 3.0
This is the correct answer as only the cheap seats sell out quickly. Phone Post 3.0