UFC fighter praises beheading of French teacher

Taco Muncher - 
FatBuddha - It's not rocket science guys about generalization. Look at the Pew Polls where over 50 percent in many Islamic countries support the death penalty for apostasy and a number of other harmful beliefs. Nothing remotely like that in non-Islamic majority countries. These beliefs don't disappear simply because one emigrates. You'd have to have a total asinine way of thinking and extreme refusal to make distinctions about peoples to fail to generalize when it's appropriate.

Where do you live? You have Muslims trying to blow you up in your home? There are 3-5 million of them in the U.S. 

According to you, they're just the same as extremists in Chechnya or in Tehran. 

While I believe ALL religion is bullshit -- some more harmful than others, obviously -- not everyone practices religion in the same fervent manner, making them prone to acts of violence. Otherwise you'd be at risk walking down the street everyday. 

For every Boston Marathon bomber, there's been more WASPs with semi-automatic rifles out there blasting people in America's streets, schools, theaters, etc. And FUCK anyone who resorts to violence whether they're Muslim or Christian or agnostic (UFC fighers in a cage exempted).

![](upload://tmoMED8NZntphQXGm4rTJ8eFKMh.jpeg)

LMAO. So wrong on so many levels. So there are many WASPs blasting people with semi-autos all across America who cite Christianity as their motivation? That silly chart is also ignoring the number of foiled Islamic terror incidents that have been stopped by a massive law enforcement and military state including wars to keep them from our home soil.

1 Like

He’s gotta try to act cool in front of his boys after getting bitch slapped all night in front of the world lol didn’t work, neck beard.

2 Likes
BigEyedFish -

get rid of him and cast him to a tiny bathtub where 11 of his friends are waiting to condemn homosexuality 

I was in a serious mood reading this but now I’m laughing & feel fucked up

1 Like

And that’s why people call them dirty sheep fucking towel heads. 

Imadaev, who has lost all three of his UFC bouts, is not the only MMA fighter to show support for the Chechen teen. Albert Duraev, a former champion for the Absolute Championship Akhmat (ACA) promotion headed by Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov, joked on social media that “freedom of speech has lost its beginning in France.”

Update: The UFC has provided BloodyElbow with the following statement, UFC confirms that Zelim Imadaev was released from his contract earlier this summer and is no longer a member of the promotion’s roster.”

He just fought last month(Sept 5th), what is UFC's definition of summer?

1 Like
Zonion -

Sooooo, will there be any repercussions for this or is it now OK to be a terrorist sympathizer who advocates the beheading of innocent people?  Asking for a friend.

Well Dana doesn’t wanna censor anything so let’s see what’s gonna happen to him. He has a right to voice his opinions right?

BringBackHeadbutts - 

Imadaev, who has lost all three of his UFC bouts, is not the only MMA fighter to show support for the Chechen teen. Albert Duraev, a former champion for the Absolute Championship Akhmat (ACA) promotion headed by Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov, joked on social media that “freedom of speech has lost its beginning in France.”

Update: The UFC has provided BloodyElbow with the following statement, UFC confirms that Zelim Imadaev was released from his contract earlier this summer and is no longer a member of the promotion’s roster.”

“He just fought last month(Sept 5th), what is UFC’s definition of summer?”

One of four yearly seasons that the 5th day of September occurs in?

Shugum -

No pics?

Found them on Best gore.  Teacher looked like Data from Star Trek

You can fuck right off, sir. 

BringBackHeadbutts - 

And of course, the cloud of rumors surrounding khaBIG.

ABCTT_PaleAndGangly -
Shugum -

No pics?

Found them on Best gore.  Teacher looked like Data from Star Trek

You can fuck right off, sir. 

He's a scumbag. The type you'd like to really fuck up IRL.

2 Likes
KirkBJJ - 
BringBackHeadbutts - 

I understand some places will be warmer than others, but that's what is making me scratch my head b/c I'm in Tx where it's hot for longer but typicaly September is viewed more as fall/autumn than summer, and that's Tx.  What place is hotter than Tx where September is considered summer?

1 Like

Officially, it was summer until September 22nd, first day of Fall. And technically, if the rep said he was cut “earlier, this summer” he would be correct.

If anyone wanted to dissect it. Clearly UFC just wants to distance themselves from him.

Also it’s silly to compare priests abusing children to some Muslims cheering the murder of a man who talked about Mohammed in a way they disapproved of. Because literally no Catholics excuse abusing of children by priests. But some Muslims justify and celebrate murder of basically innocent people.

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -
KirkBJJ - 
BringBackHeadbutts - 

I understand some places will be warmer than others, but that's what is making me scratch my head b/c I'm in Tx where it's hot for longer but typicaly September is viewed more as fall/autumn than summer, and that's Tx.  What place is hotter than Tx where September is considered summer?

Yeah technically the seasons are kind of weird. When winter officially starts it feels like the middle already for sure. I’m in Phoenix so September is still hot as hell here but I can see where it would seem like fall in other places. Plus summer just feels like it should be June, July and August. 

1 Like
JThomasufc91 -
Shugum -
JThomasufc91 -
TzTinkle -
JThomasufc91 - 

I've said it for a very long time. Lots of these guys have extremist views. Some very shady people are infiltrating the UFC and MMA in general. Most coming from the same area. Nothing to see here though, right?

It does seem weird to have these guys in the UFC when you know their views behind doors are 100% against what the fanbase supports.

What’s even more strange is the glowing articles by mma media and the fan support for some of these guys. They are hanging out with legit warlord extremist dictators. Wearing shirts in support of terrorist attacks that killed innocent people. No articles on stuff like this. 

They are extreme because they behead and strap bombs to themselves instead of dropping bombs miles away with predator drones.  Your argument is weak.

Well you’re a terrorist apologist piece of shit. 

You’re dumb fuck who takes the most extreme example and paints all Muslims as headhunters.

Shugum -
JThomasufc91 -
Shugum -
JThomasufc91 -
TzTinkle -
JThomasufc91 - 

I've said it for a very long time. Lots of these guys have extremist views. Some very shady people are infiltrating the UFC and MMA in general. Most coming from the same area. Nothing to see here though, right?

It does seem weird to have these guys in the UFC when you know their views behind doors are 100% against what the fanbase supports.

What’s even more strange is the glowing articles by mma media and the fan support for some of these guys. They are hanging out with legit warlord extremist dictators. Wearing shirts in support of terrorist attacks that killed innocent people. No articles on stuff like this. 

They are extreme because they behead and strap bombs to themselves instead of dropping bombs miles away with predator drones.  Your argument is weak.

You’re dumb fuck who takes the most extreme example and paints all Muslims as headhunters.

Where did I take all Muslims? I said there are some extremists coming from a certain region that have extremist views. Don’t be so retarded. The problem doesn’t apply to every single Muslim. It applies to those from a certain region who worship a dictator extremist. Pretty simple. You value freedom? Because some don’t?. Dumbfuck

1 Like
Shugum -
JThomasufc91 -
Shugum -
JThomasufc91 -
TzTinkle -
JThomasufc91 - 

You could be on here condemning the asshole terrorist.  But nope, you’re here to bitch about all the people who are upset about the asshole terrorist.  

Why don't you say anything about the terrorists?  Are you afraid of them?  But you're not afraid of us though, is that right?  When the game is all said and done, who do you want to be living with?  A bunch of anti-logical murder-ready savages that you're afraid of, or, a bunch of people you hate, but you're not afraid of them?

Me personally, I'd rather live with people I hate, but at least I'm not afraid they're going to kill me.

Well I'm sure that's a lot to think about.  Good luck.

It’s lightweight alarming that one of the dumbest regions in the world produces the best fighters, no? Lol

Side note borz is no different!

UFC playing a dangerous game. 

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/yDQxPmo1DJc

2 Likes