UFC fighters already crossing over into WWE characters

The horse has left the barn…

:rofl:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Rob is stealing Tom Lawlor’s gimmick. Lawlor had dibs on the Hogan gimmick since his weigh in appearance.

How is “Tom’s Pastamania and Pancakes” restaurant chain supposed to to maintain its integrity and brand with Rob acting like this?

8 Likes

I really miss Strikeforce/WEC right about now

Don’t like the direction the ufc has been
going for years at all

15 Likes

Love it. Just two fucking legends taking the piss

8 Likes

It’s just a laugh mate calm down

2 Likes

Lol I wasn’t really referring to this video specifically. Just everything the ufc has been doing in recent years in general

6 Likes

Can’t argue with that mate

1 Like

It’s impossible not to like Rob & Volk. Trust me I TRIED to dislike Volk cause I’m a Max fan but… just can’t do it. He’s awesome lol

5 Likes

I hear you man. The Islam fight won him a lot of fans.

I’ll also admit this wwe merger is pretty worrying. If they start doing gay crossover creative shit I’ll probably stop watching and just focus more on work or something

3 Likes

Even before that honestly. The performance he put on against max in the third fight was… insane. Never seen max get handled like that before

But yeah I hope this merger doesn’t change anything on the UFC’s side

2 Likes

It’s time.It’s Vader Time!

1 Like

Nah,

Started watching wrasslin in 1970.

1 Like

Y’all better recognize!

1 Like
1 Like

The only Lawlor worth remembering got knocked out by Nick Diaz way before @Nick_Diaz_Army was a glimmer in his daddy’s eye

Endeavor knows the target audience well. That’s why they buy WWE. I assume they will follow the money trail
ie: not change shit

1 Like

It’s time,it’s Vader time!

We get it lol

Oh well.

Glory hasn’t sold out yet