• Chael Sonnen +215
  • Quinton Jackson -275
  • Gabriel Gonzaga -170
  • Keith Jardine +215
  • Shane Carwin +140

Damn looks like I could make some money with some of those odds

Bet on Carwin, anyone?

Carwin and Rosholt look like live dogs

I was surprised to see Maia such a huge favorite. I expected the odds to be close to even. That being said, Chael looks like a great underdog bet. He has struggled with top Jiu-Jitsu guys on the ground (been submitted 5 times) but with his wrestling, maybe he can keep the fight on the feet.

Jardine could be a good gamble pick as well. He does seem to fall victim to the flash KO but if Forrest can hold his own against Rampage on the feet, I'd like to think Jardine could as well.

None of those lines excite the hell out of me. I like Lauzon in that fight, but I don't usually bet on favorites when they get to about +200 or above...unless it's something crazy like Anderson Silva +200 over Franklin or something like that. I hate having to bet $200 to win $100.

Stevenson and Sonnen look to be live dogs though. I think Stevenson gets beat, but with Diego making the cut for the first time, +215 is almost worth it...and Sonnen is tough. I could see him keeping it standing and winning a 3 round decision.

Sonnen and Stevenson look like good bets to me.

Rampage has problems with leg kicks...just sayin.  Jardine is due to get brutally ko'd though with his pattern.