Ufc found way to keep tuf coeds from procreating

I want to see footage of Ronda fucking up the guys in training.

And little dudes probably fuck like jackrabbits, could you imagine mighty mouse banging a chick? Probably three times as many thrusts per minute. Phone Post

Hahaha good theory, but like potential TUF coach Misha Tate tweeted...

@mieshatate "I think #TUF18 would benefit from a Trojan sponsorship #JustSayin"

LEGHOUND_IS_THICK_SOLID_TIGHT - 

dude i am five four and i have always done superb....... guess it helps having a twelve inch cock.

How did you fit that in ya?

Sorry

Or am I?

Salt Peter in the food

sideways..... its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

HA! No but seriously, who would want to be around horny bitchy women for 6 weeks? The first time the dishes aren't done, or the garbage not taken out, those dudes will be giving foot massages for hours!

UGCTT croy_00 -

sideways..... its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

HA! No but seriously, who would want to be around horny bitchy women for 6 weeks? The first time the dishes aren't done, or the garbage not taken out, those dudes will be giving foot massages for hours!

Sounds like the tuf house is about to become an actual, physical friendzone Phone Post

I don't know where you are from, but here in the US, them sub five foot dudes get mad pussy.

Chicks think they are so cute and can't resist them.

Why would they want to do something to prevent it?

That is a ratings goldmine.

Wow, original post got deleted, what's up w that shit? I was just poking fun about this but way to reinforce the napoleon complex/chicks-aren't-into-short-dudes stereotype if that was done to protect certain peoples feelings.... Phone Post