UFC great Cain Velasquez reveals tripping out on psychedelics helped him heal internal trauma

Any psychedelic drug users in here can confirm their benefits?

2 Likes

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/cain-opens-up-on-psychedelic-journey-that-helped-him-heal-fighting-trauma/3695232/9

Fuck yes Ayahuasca/DMT/Mushrooms help all sorts of levels of PTSD. Even using a half a gram of mushrooms a day for 30 days will help you feel more joy in your life without even getting you “high”.

2 Likes

Not the mushrooms that I took.You only needed a gram to fry for 4-6 hours.

Look at the world today and you want to tell people drugs help you I wouldn’t have even posted this story

1 Like

Somewhere Joe Rogan just came in his pants.

2 Likes

Lol

This is why nobody should take advice on the internet

1 Like

Sea Level Cain is gone but Higher Level Cain has been born!

5 Likes

Happy more and more people are trying these substances to better themselves. Psychedelics can be an incredible learning tool if used properly.

All drugs even prescribed ones lead to addiction and dependency…how can you properly use a narcotic

1 Like

God, I hate dumb fucks.

This is an evidence free assertion.

1 Like

Good for Cain. I know Rashad had a similar experience. The UFC’s research with psychedelics for CTE seems promising. The research on psychedelics for healing emotional trauma is very promising.

We can agree to disagree without the harsh language why don’t you show some culture and a bit of maturity

1 Like

Wow, where can I get those lol

That was back in my High School days in the Bay Area.

Khabib disapproves. Would love to see him lecture Cain.

You are misinformed