UFC hall of fame

kingwank -  Chris Lytle. Not huge name recognition, but brought it every time out and was a class act to boot. 

For sure, I didn't even think of him. He deserves it. A true warrior Phone Post

Hendo, BJ, Frye and Tito should all be in there

Chimonos Revenge - 
Ronin Burgundy - Tito. If the UFC ever decides to make a Memorial/Museum there should definitely be a pride exhibit with all the greats. Personally I would put them in but don't think DFW and co will.

Why not?

A lot of the pride vets like Wanderlei and Hendo actually fought in the UFC before they ever fought for Pride, then came back.

They might.. but I doubt it, anyone whose prime/main body of work was in another org won't get in b/c they'll think it legitimizes an organization not named UFC.

Way down the line it might happen but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I hope I'm completely wrong about this, they definitely deserve to be in.

BJ, Tito. Phone Post

Ronin Burgundy - Tito. If the UFC ever decides to make a Memorial/Museum there should definitely be a pride exhibit with all the greats. Personally I would put them in but don't think DFW and co will.

I disagree.  They continue to refer to them as "Legends"  You can bet Dana and Co have as much respect for them as us fans.  They will get in.

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of said HOF until Donny Frye is rightfully recognized!

What is everyone's criteria on HOF. Keep seeing names but what makes them eligible for the HOF?

Do you look at titles? Style of fighting? Heart? All of the above? Phone Post

Frank, Tito, Pat & Frye for sure. Phone Post