UFC/Heebok Era of Champions (PIC)

Card - 

UFC poster curse

GSP never lost his belt.

newjack900 - Maybe that's why guys who work their whole lives to finally become champ like to take some time off just to savor the moment and be known as 'champ' for just a few months. I'd be curious to know the all time W/L % of champs in UFC title fights 155 lbs and over. It can't be that great.
Think Anderson, gsp and Jones inflated that percentage pretty high. With 10, 9 (if u count when he had interim) and 8 defenses. And then only 2 loses between the 3 of them while champ. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie - 
Kindly - 

This makes me sad for some reason... Nostalgia for simpler times perhaps :-(

Where did it all go wrong? 

I think it's much better to see the champs in suits, as well as other fighters. It brings a level of professionalism that I think helps legitimatize the sport in the mainstream.

Reebok doesn't make suits though. Maybe some track suits woud work?

Who's stopping fighters from wearing suits?

Reebok is when they fight.

kronnchi - Whatever, Hendricks beat him up that fight, that's why whenever he has a fight coming up the ufc youtube channel bumps this fight. GSP retired right before better testing was put in place even though that was one of the main things he bitched about. Robbie, McDonald and Hendricks would wreck him now Phone Post 3.0
Wrong Phone Post 3.0

Holy fucking LOL at them having McGregor listed as champion beside Aldo! How bad do they want him to be champ? So there's 2 champs at that division? Lol I understand the whole interim thing but that's just weird

Also LOL at the other tabs open "Mandingo cuckolds" and "Kirkik dick pics"

This thread is so full of subliminal win!

Bones' nose.
Dominator's leg.
And those open tabs...

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0