UFC/Heebok Era of Champions (PIC)

This makes me sad for some reason... Nostalgia for simpler times perhaps :-(

Where did it all go wrong? 

kronnchi - Felt the same way when Couture, Tito, Hughes, and pulver were the champions, it happens Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Damn thats crazy. Not one of those guys is still champ.

kronnchi - Felt the same way when Couture, Tito, Hughes, and pulver were the champions, it happens Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I know. Champs come and go. This era in particular has changed drastically though compared to previous eras, what with the Reebok deal in place, stricter testing, IV ban and other bs.

I honestly don't care much for any current champion at the moment. I'm a fan of some of them sure but I don't emotionally invest in them like I use to with former champions like Andy, BJ, GSP, etc.

So much heartbreak...

Kindly -

Yeah, I know. Champs come and go. This era in particular has changed drastically though compared to previous eras, what with the Reebok deal in place, stricter testing, IV ban and other bs.

I honestly don't care much for any current champion at the moment. I'm a fan of some of them sure but I don't emotionally invest in them like I use to with former champions like Andy, BJ, GSP, etc.

So much heartbreak...

You'll be okay, big boy. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
Kindly -

So much heartbreak...

You'll be okay, big boy. Phone Post 3.0
In time... :,( Phone Post 3.0

UFC poster curse

"Nostalgia for simpler times perhaps" seems like just the other day :( Phone Post 3.0

Nah nah nah nah.... Nahnaahnaaaahhnahhh heeeeyyyyyeeyyyy goooodddbyyeeeee Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -

So much heartbreak...

I ban and stricter testing are bad things. Nice to see you care. Phone Post 3.0

Card -

UFC poster curse

LOLOLOLOL x on jones nose vuvu Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - 

I think it's much better to see the champs in suits, as well as other fighters. It brings a level of professionalism that I think helps legitimatize the sport in the mainstream.

Yun -
Card -

UFC poster curse

LOLOLOLOL x on jones nose vuvu Phone Post 3.0
Lol and the X on Doms knees. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe that's why guys who work their whole lives to finally become champ like to take some time off just to savor the moment and be known as 'champ' for just a few months. I'd be curious to know the all time W/L % of champs in UFC title fights 155 lbs and over. It can't be that great.

Dougie -
Kindly - 

I think it's much better to see the champs in suits, as well as other fighters. It brings a level of professionalism that I think helps legitimatize the sport in the mainstream.

Suits and ties, yes. Multi-colored yet bland uniforms? No. Phone Post 3.0

Just proves further Aldo is a beast Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -

This plus GSP are the most bad ass group of motherfuckers ever assembled. Frankie Edgar could take anybody at 155 145 and 135. Matrix Anderson Silva. Jon Jones all coked out. Phone Post 3.0

And Jose Aldo Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites -
Kindly -

This plus GSP are the most bad ass group of motherfuckers ever assembled. Frankie Edgar could take anybody at 155 145 and 135. Matrix Anderson Silva. Jon Jones all coked out. Phone Post 3.0
Sea Level Cain in his Prime... Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
ViolentRites -
Kindly -

Relentless sea level Cain.
Hurricane Cruz!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Missed your post, I'll make up for it with this one:

"Blacked Out Cruz" Phone Post 3.0