gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 

If you have evidence that they are scraping by and barely able to pay for the next cards or barely break even year after year. Or maybe show how dana lives in poverty through an episode of CRIBS? maybe find a video of fertita washing his suits in his bathtub?

Do you really think they pay the fighters waht they bring in>

They are the product, this isnt walmart negotiating bulk products. People pay to watch the fighters. Not fucking dana.

there are thousands of people that PAY thousands of dollars to do what fighters do to GET PAID...why is it assumed that all fighters, even if they are completely fungible, even if the amount of value they add to the ufc is minimal, should get paid $xxx dollars...dont like it? dont fight in the ufc? or dont fight mma and get a real job like the rest of the world

You completely lost the argument you had with me and are now trying to frame it into a different argument. I dont appreciate that.

what is the argument? you are starting from the assumption that all fighters must make enough so they dont have to "scrape by" fight to fight..i dont accept that assumption..plenty of people struggle paycheck to paycheck with jobs they hate...why should fighters be exempted from this for doing a job they love?

Where did i ever say fighters must make enough so they dont scrape by? quote it for me, you fuckign idiot

ok, succinctly state your argument retard

You just misrepresented a statement i made, then try to call me a retard after?  are you fucking stupid dude?

stop avoiding...state your argument

avoiding what? you a dumb motha fucka dude. Look at what you wrote on this page

state your argument fool...you said i lost the argument but you cant seem to even state it....

Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 
gokudamus -
Thacommish - 

If you have evidence that they are scraping by and barely able to pay for the next cards or barely break even year after year. Or maybe show how dana lives in poverty through an episode of CRIBS? maybe find a video of fertita washing his suits in his bathtub?

Do you really think they pay the fighters waht they bring in>

They are the product, this isnt walmart negotiating bulk products. People pay to watch the fighters. Not fucking dana.

there are thousands of people that PAY thousands of dollars to do what fighters do to GET PAID...why is it assumed that all fighters, even if they are completely fungible, even if the amount of value they add to the ufc is minimal, should get paid $xxx dollars...dont like it? dont fight in the ufc? or dont fight mma and get a real job like the rest of the world

You completely lost the argument you had with me and are now trying to frame it into a different argument. I dont appreciate that.

what is the argument? you are starting from the assumption that all fighters must make enough so they dont have to "scrape by" fight to fight..i dont accept that assumption..plenty of people struggle paycheck to paycheck with jobs they hate...why should fighters be exempted from this for doing a job they love?

Where did i ever say fighters must make enough so they dont scrape by? quote it for me, you fuckign idiot

ok, succinctly state your argument retard

You just misrepresented a statement i made, then try to call me a retard after?  are you fucking stupid dude?

stop avoiding...state your argument

avoiding what? you a dumb motha fucka dude. Look at what you wrote on this page

state your argument fool...you said i lost the argument but you cant seem to even state it....

Try going back and reading the posts we exchanged, i know you didnt read them before obviously due to your responses but it might help you understand what your talking about if you read first

lol...nice try...you know if you have to actually state your argument succinctly i will destroy your retarded ass...well, at least ill give you credit for realizing that