UFC Hit A Homerun Today!!!!

They had a very important task before them to, choose the right (2) fights to fill the one hour show.

IMO, they picked the PERFECT two fights.

The action and antics of Diaz/Lawyer and the hype and big KO of Tito/Chuck.

I'll bet the "average ol Joes" out there thats just hangin on Sunday evening, really (and hopefully) fell in love with MMA (as most of us did long ago)

Way to go Zuffa.........and congratulations!!!!!

I agree good job!!!!

Good fights for casual viewers, but I thought they spent a little too much time building up each one. With the Tito / Chuck fight, the time for buildup is understandable, but with Lawler / Diaz maybe not so much. If they would have cut out some of that, they could have put in a fight that ends in a quick submission (maybe one of Mir's early fights) without a lot of background.

Did the volume on the show drop really low about halfway through for anyone else? It might have been a problem with my cable or something, but sometime in the prefight for Chuck and Tito I had to turn the volume way up.

The show kicked ass.

I wish they could show fights that show more of what MMA is all about...wrestling, BJJ, etc.

But Dana has already explained why they can't. Hopefully one day FSN or another network will show ground fighting as well.

They actually showed the Diaz/Lawler KO during the preview for Diaz. Kinda odd.

Still watching, but it's pretty good so far. Although showing Tito getting KO'd and then trying to sell a Tito Ortiz-headlined PPV next week may not work out too well.

"They actually showed the Diaz/Lawler KO during the preview for Diaz. Kinda odd."

PRIDE Bushido did that a few times too. I was like WTF?

Good job UFC indeed. Although I heard some stations that said they were going to run it, didn't.

Not on in NYC intil 3 in the morning!!...Go figure!

Remember guys, I think it's the casual viewers that they went after, and hopefully caught'em (kinda like fishin)hehe

Yea but NYC is the Biggest lake!!!...Especially since the next UFC is in it's backyard....

"Not on in NYC intil 3 in the morning!!...Go figure"

3 am tonight, I think is NASCAR.

Fox is channel 26 on Time Warner right?

I dont see anything for the UFC tonight

Fox Sports is different than Fox.

TTT

I mean 26 is FSN I believe.

I just did a search on tvguide.com, and there is no listing for UFC.

Is it on in NY? (I mean Time Warner cable)

ttt

Anyone know when its on in Chicago?

TBidness

This show should do well.

Yo jkd guy....Yea it's on Time Warner CH 26 at 3:00 am for sure....I have Digital Cable with DVR and I set it to record....Good Luck

Anyone know if there will be any replays?

"I mean 26 is FSN I believe.
I just did a search on tvguide.com, and there is no listing for UFC.

Is it on in NY? (I mean Time Warner cable)"

I live in Albany, NY with Time Warner Digital Cable and FSN is on channel 26 here for me too. I was searching for a while and finally saw it listed as coming on at 3am. It was just listed as "Ultimate Fighting Championship: martial (60 min.)"

I'm up that late anyway, but most people aren't on a Sunday. NY is a pretty big market, I hope it's not the same for the entire state.

Redneck agrees with me! This has gotta be a first!