UFC in Austin - Tix Info

UFC Fight Night Live at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin on Wednesday, September 15th.

Maia vs. Belcher

Wiman vs. Danzig

Tickets on sale this week at 10 am ct:

Fight Club - Thursday, July 15

Newsletter - Friday, July 16

Public - Saturday, July 17

Ticket prices are $185, $125, $75, $50 and $30.

BUMP

Any chance for free tix for Austin-based UG'ers?

I'll carve a pumpkin or make a Christmas ornament if I need to.

Tickets avaiable at www.texasboxoffice.com

Save your money and go to the Strikeforce: Houston card instead!

I was excited to see the UFC show but then they string all of these fights together as a big F U to Texas. Thanks, Dana. Thanks Joe.

And yes, I'm aware that it's a Fight Night, not a PPV, but with ALL of the fighters they have at their disposal this is the best they can give?

KissMisery - Save your money and go to the Strikeforce: Houston card instead!

I was excited to see the UFC show but then they string all of these fights together as a big F U to Texas. Thanks, Dana. Thanks Joe.

And yes, I'm aware that it's a Fight Night, not a PPV, but with ALL of the fighters they have at their disposal this is the best they can give?

Dude, what more could you ask for?

Demian maia is coming off a title shot against Anderson freakin Silva, and Alan Belcher is one of the most exciting fighters i can think of, not to mention Ross Pearson, Jim Miller or Mac Danzig.

Yeah its a fight night, not a ppv, but this is one of the better fight night cards ive seen. Just be happy they didnt slap us with the turd burger that they're giving San Diego in August

This is the 1st time that the UFC is going to be in Austin. I'm sure it will do well. Sell out? Probably not but with the MMA fans in the surrounding areas like San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, I am sure this will be at 70%-80% capacity.

I'm going for sure. Hell, I may even make the Houston Strikeforce card as well!

Yeah im definitely going to both strikeforce and ufc.

its too good to pass up, the only events that Texas has had in quite some time has been Bellator (which im not bitching about at all, i went to both the San Antonio and Grand Prarie shows), its just nice to finally have the big promotions make a stop.

Anybody know the Fight Club Presale Code for this event?  The Newsletter code to get tickets on the 16th is "TEXAS", but I was hoping to get tickets on opening day if possible. 

Thanks!

Ticket prices seem pretty reasonable at least

he said predick

saucylv33 - he said predick

lol, that boy sounds a bit country to me.

Sounds a bit dirty to me.

do they have vip seating availiable?