UFC in Kansas City - Ticket Info

UFC hits Sprint Center on Saturday, April 15th. Main event will be announced soon.

Fight Club - Wednesday, March 8 at 10 am
Newsletter - Thursday, March 9 at 10 am
Public - Friday, March 10 at Noon

Tickets priced at $40, $60, $80, $100, $125 and $200.

Johnson vs. Reis
Jacare vs. Whitaker
>Namajunas vs. Waterson
Elliott vs. Smolka
Clark vs. Collier
Smith vs. Sanchez

Looking forward to it. 

Respectfully:

Fred

Fight Club tomorrow!

Can't wait!

UGCTT_Nightkap - Can't wait!

I was in KC a few weeks ago and everyone I met with was excited. Seems to be a lot of buzz for the event.

Lots of MMA in and around KC. People here have been wanting this for a long time, especially since The Sprint Center was built. I'm hoping it will be successful so they'll want to come back. I'll be there supporting it 

Respectfully:

Fred 

saucylv33 -
UGCTT_Nightkap - Can't wait!

I was in KC a few weeks ago and everyone I met with was excited. Seems to be a lot of buzz for the event.
Oh yeah... if I was even considering not going, Jacare being added put the cherry on top for me!

Excited to see how the pre-sale does tomorrow.

Code for tomorrow is ROYALS.

saucylv33 - Excited to see how the pre-sale does tomorrow.

Code for tomorrow is ROYALS.

Will you be there?  Be nice to meet you after reading your posts for all these years.  

Respectfully:

Fred

Unfortunately, I won't. My job is done by the time the event happens.

How many tickets can you buy on presale?

damn good prices

Really excited about this. Kansas City has been waiting a long time. Saucy were you the person on here years ago recruiting people to pass out promo flyers in there respective areas?  I posted a lot of those in the KC area.  Felt cool as a young man thinking I was doing my part to save the sport. 

saucylv33 - Unfortunately, I won't. My job is done by the time the event happens.

If you ever need anything done in KC, I'm on the ground here and would be glad to help out. 

Respectfully:

Fred

I wanna go so damn bad......but unfortunately times have been financially rough. I'm a KC native and been waiting almost my entire life to have a hometown event. This city deserves it, we've been the biggest supporters of mma and I think the fighters are gonna feel the love from the best fans in the USA.

chadf36 - 

Really excited about this. Kansas City has been waiting a long time. Saucy were you the person on here years ago recruiting people to pass out promo flyers in there respective areas?  I posted a lot of those in the KC area.  Felt cool as a young man thinking I was doing my part to save the sport. 

Yes, that was me.

BruiserBrody - 

saucylv33 -
BruiserBrody - 

Ok. Got my tickets!

Any chance you guys use seat fillers for the early prelims broadcast?

Haha..could afford to splurge on the great seats, though I should have as April 15th is during my birthday weekend.

"Any chance you guys use seat fillers for the early prelims broadcast?"

Good idea but no. :)