UFC in NYC & Anaheim will require proof of vaccine or Covid test

Heads up: see NYC details a few posts down

Beware if/when you purchase tickets they are non refundable for Covid guidelines

MSG- UFC 268

Contact us: (212)465-6000

Honda center - UFC 270

No smoking or vaping sections anymore. A lot of guys will be lighting up in the shitter

contactus@hondacenter.com for any questions

1 Like

2 Likes

California is such a shit hole

1 Like

Hopefully attendance is poor and events stop being happening in Fascist shitholes. Hit em in the pocket.

5 Likes

Just like in NYC I would imagine all UFC employees are exempt.

1 Like

MSG is the same thing

Edited

Edit

Exactly. I had to download a fake vaccine pass for a minor league game a few weeks back in San Diego, I wanted to leave based on principle alone, but I rode with 3 people and ticket was non refundable so I just faked the entry. But IMO it’s just as bad to fake a passport as it is to provide a real one. I love the San Diego Gulls and Anaheim Ducks but fuck them and the Arenas for allowing this shit. the only way they get rid of this rule is if nobody complies and like you said, it hurts their wallets

3 Likes

It’s not just California… someone in the NHL thread said that this is required at the Avalanche games in Denver, Colorado now. It’s happening all over the country.

ttt for those attending this weekend

Edited thread title. Would be a shame for those who spent $100,000 of tickets and forgot their Nazi health pass

2 Likes

Makes it easy to pass. My group actually considered going to see the two huge black dudes fight.

1 Like

Hopefully the open workouts and weigh ins are different, or I’ll be passing on the entire thing as well.

1 Like

They extended the indoor mask thing until like February 5th, but I doubt they’ll have any success masking 18,000 people

1 Like

& so you should have too.