UFC in Phoenix (Tempe)

TTT

I may have to stop by.

There's quite a few places in the valley getting the UFC. The loft, Buffalo Wild Wings, and the Tilted Kilt. I wonder if there are anymore.

RT O'Sullivans in Mesa has it too, as of a few months ago at least. But I am Loft bound. And remember Santino, a bald man has no hair... but he has lots of ho's!

LOL

So ridiculously bald.

I don't remember the card, but I always liked 49. Lewis' show at the Dodge before the card fell apart, would have been a great 1 also.

The RITC with Dewees-Medina and Riggs-Dean (I think Moss-Elbe was on that as well) purely for the comical factor of the night, from start to glorious finish.

Or maybe it was the show with the Lucero-Sayegh knockout where I went to shake Vince's hand after and fell off the platform tearing my ankle ligaments. Some fat-headed fighter kid with bad tats carried my large, crumpled carcass across the Celebrity Theatre to the outside backstage area and waited 30 minutes with me for the ambulance while I shivered in a combination of cold, injury shock and, of course, being around such a big-time RITC fighter. THOSE were the days!

This is 44. Moss-Elbe, Fathead-Dean, was that also the Medina-Dewees debacle? LOL at the headbutt.

Yeah, RITC 44 had it all. I wrote the story for that show for Ultimate Athlete magazine, the one with Chuck Liddell on the cover, and did the Opening M.C./ring interviews at the Celebrity. I chose the Tux with a burgundy vest. The show after that I met another fat-headed friend of mine and told him that he should take pictures for my story because ROLAND promised he would pay for it. Haha, the good old days.

Ah yes. The old he said he said syndrome.

Ahh...Moss/Elbe. LOL~ I still don't understand how I let Roland talk me into taking that fight!?!??! I was a BJJ White Belt giving up 30 lbs, and about 15 years of experince.

The Cuban Cigar somehow convinced me I had a shot in hell of winning that fight. I fought for two tough rounds before eventually getting mounted and armbarred. That fight was in the old 6 foot by 6 foot cage...lol.

Moss was definatly one of the toughest fights in my carrer. Great posistion and technique. I often wonder how I would do in a rematch now that my BJJ has advanced...and Moss has aged...lol

I believe that fight was 5 years ago!!!)

RITC did give me some "great memories" though. I have met many friends, and have millions of "gym stories" to tell. (LOL anyone who was attached to Del Hawkins could probably say the same thing) Brees/Gamez was at the Dodge Theatre...Kyle broke his hand before eventually winning by armbar. He had several screws put in his hand.

(I think he still owes medical bills on that)

If anyone has Elbe/Moss on Tape...I need a copy

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

Rich Moss vs Ray Elbe

TTT

I think I have a tape from the show somewhere, but it's only some of the fights. Lewis would know better. I think he and the lil guy did their version of a play by play.

id love any of my fights also..damn things are hard to get ahold of...roland was the best at talking people into this..i fought homer in my 3rd fight, had a whole 2 months in of training... cant complain i got 35 dollars out of it...lol....my medicals were almost 200...

aurthur who are you looking for the ealiest fight i have is riggs first, homer and kaiu too was on it and ambrizz collup

anyplace in south scottsdale hosting it?

I dont know about S Scottsdale, but Mill is only a couple of minutes from there (I live in S Scottsdale and cab it quite frequently)

souf Scott is like Tempe's tard stepchild

WHUS UP ALL?!?!?!??!!?! I got a bunch of videos from the way back machine. If you tell me which fights you want, I will see if I gots them.

I was lucky enough to see the headbutt live. Was interesting. Also, you guys see that ref in those pictures... man he sure was a damn good ref.. I hear all the womens liked him too.

It looks like I have RITC numbers 1-9. Not sure if I have all the fights or just some of the ones I recorded myself. I will have to watch the tapes to see if they are the whole show or not. Then it looks like it jumps to number 25. I will have to really look at all my tapes to see if I have any middle ones.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk