UFC informs fighters US government dropping the vaccine hammer down on foreign fighters

Exactly. If someone wants to get it go ahead. I got vaccines when I was a child. But I am not liking this forced “do as we say” type shit. Invading all sorts of medical privacy laws as well.

5 Likes

Win win if they do. Cut weight crossing the border and get your cardio in

3 Likes

Why isn’t natural antibodies part of the discussion?

7 Likes

yea why isn’t they

1 Like

$$$$$$$$ money

1 Like

Or drive across

3 Likes

Because those fighters vote in their own countries, where as the 15000 waltzing in will be voting democrat asap!

How about anti bodies test? Or that they arent sick? Or its just politics

2 Likes

Good.

Lol at the UFC keeping that expense up because a few dumb as shit fighters won’t have the vaccine

1 Like

What’s more is that the stupid vaccines don’t even work.

3 Likes

Gas is at its highest price in 7 years and everything costs 10% more than it did this time last year. Except food, it has nearly doubled in price. Crime and murder is surging in big cities. The Taliban is back in control in the Middle East (and we responded by killing a group of children). Oh, and the border has collapsed.

All of this could be prevented if these unhealthy UFC fighters would just get their delta booster shot.

6 Likes

Crazy world we live in, and I have a feeling it’s only gna get worse unfortunately.

I’m vaccinated :wink:

Do people in other countries have the same problem with Vaccines that Americans do? I’m pretty sure they would all be vaccinated so they can travel in the first place.

Sweden has no problems yet. No mandates , no vaccine passports yet. But its rumbling in the backgrounds - mandates over our bodys are pure evil , if We ever allow it then We are doomed.

3 Likes

100% this. It has been clear this would be the eventual outcome to me since day 0. I’m surprised they haven’t just said from the beginning that everyone will be required in the next 12-18 months. Would have been a lot easier.

This is exactly why I don’t mind when people don’t stop at stop signs, or red lights. It’s not like they can hurt anyone else in either case, right?

I think Sweden is really different in that

1. There is not a lot of outside travel to Sweden
  2. Old people don’t live with their families
  3. Less obesity and smoking (?). At least they say so. Stats show the numbers aren’t drastically different

1 and 2 are decent reasons for the difference. Though the people I know who live in Sweden are vaccinated.

Finally, I think they have been fixing their numbers to an extent. They alone had a very different path than the rest of the world. They refused to budge. There’s a cultural and political nuance to it but those are the facts. The numbers don’t make sense. I have family there so have been paying attention since the beginning.