UFC informs fighters US government dropping the vaccine hammer down on foreign fighters

If you were a UFC fighter, what would you do? Get the jab or risk waiting for fights outside the US?

1 Like

Can’t they just move to the US and live and train here?

2 Likes

Not without jumping through all kinds of hoops I’m sure.

Their best bet would be to walk across the southern border where they won’t face any kind of scrutiny whatsoever.

32 Likes

In our former free country yes

Fuckin A this. Why do we make guys like Abdulmanap Nurma and Dan Hooker jump through fucking hoops just to enter the country but we’ll let 15,000 shitholing Haitians just waltz in. Insanity but I’ve come to expect this from the administration.

12 Likes

What a crock of SHIT

1 Like

that’s what fight island is for

13 Likes

Easy solution

Cross the southern border illegally.

No Covid test, no vaccine mandate, Bob’s yer uncle, you’re in.

4 Likes

Because science, bro.

2 Likes

It’s quite clear, there’s no stopping the government: these mandates will be for 100% of people soon enough. It’s what they want. You either do it or leave.

1 Like

if you are from haiti you can, no questions asked jajajaja!!!

Great point. Isnt it true?

1 Like

I would just get the jab

3 Likes

Ive gotten one. But that doesnt mean Iwant to make that decision for others

5 Likes

I would just beat the shit out of all the vaccinated fighters. Handily

1 Like

Neither but Burgos asked. I’d get it.

I volunteer at a hospital and it was mandatory to get it to keep doing that so I got both doses in June. Had no side effects.

I respect anyone else’s approach. I just don’t get the political stance on it which I think is ridiculous

4 Likes

This is a misleading title at first when you see “UFC informs fighters US government is dropping the vaccine…”. Makes it seem like they are taking it away

3 Likes

What would YOU do???

1 Like

He would write another inflammatory anti ufc article about it

2 Likes

Exactly. With shit like this I won’t complain about Apex shows.

As much as I want to see fight nights return and have every UFC with a crowd… I don’t support forced vaccination. Especially for elite healthy young athletes. I am for freedom of choice.

UFC can stay at Apex for the rest of their existence, and do PPVs in Vegas, Florida, and Texas. Let the fighters on the international scene fight in Abu Dhabi. I wouldn’t be surprised if UFC starts a feeder league across seas during downtime between Fight Island cards

5 Likes