UFC is showing UFC 264 free on ESPN to compete with Woodley/Paul

:joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s been awhile since the UFC has cock blocked,but they did it before.

1 Like

heehaw

1 Like

3 Likes

Exactly. Lol.

Maybe feeling a little heat. Lots of MMA fighters at the boxing fight tonight and Jake is going to call out Nate Diaz if he wins iMO

2 Likes

I was away from MMA & Woodleys last 3 fights leading up to the Jake Paul fight,so I figured that Woodley would win.I had no idea that he wasn’t throwing punches in those fights.He won’t throw punches in this fight either.

Jake Paul by decision again.

1 Like

This will discourage exactly zero people from buying the Paul fight.

5 Likes

Did Woodley/Paul 1 do well? I was sort of hyped for it but the actual fight didn’t deliver at all — no desire to see a rematch

1 Like

Not positive but it may have cracked a million

1 Like

Anybody who was actually planning to buy or even stream the Paul fight is not going to suddenly decide to watch Conor reruns lol

8 Likes

I really hope not. Woodley knows this is his last big payday unless he wins, automatic trilogy

3 Likes

You’d be surprised

Jake is living rent free in Dana’s head

theres an NFL game on…both ratings will suck

1 Like

Pathetic on Dana’s part.

Boxing is way more exciting than UFC now.

Dana is blocking a Diaz bros vs. Paul bros megacard, which would be the biggest event in combat sports history.

2 Likes

says Mcgregor vs Dustin on the guide

They won’t poach anyone who was planning to buy wood/Paul. Different audiences. Might keep a few people from steaming it, but that’s it.

People still watch the NFL?

1 Like

highest ratings ever this season bro…I know down in the OG they swear that they did their job and boycotted it successfully, but nope, still ratings king

2 Likes

Lmao it didn’t come close to 1million. They would’ve been lucky to clear 500k

1 Like