UFC is totally lying about Jones Drug Test

Liyon - If there was ever a true test for the MMA media to prove their worth, this is it.

!

ABCTT_BullyKiller -

Jones is such a fuck up. In my mind, he is not in the running for GOAT. His whole career is suspect. The dude has talent, but how far will that take him without supplements? Fucking sucks. The dude had potential for greatness.

. Jones whole legacy just became an asterisk. Greatest juicer of all time. The biggest cheater in the game. The biggest loser to ever represent this sport. The guy who juiced every single fight. The coke addict who became a drug abuser and couldn’t stop popping roids. Most of his wins came from him being stronger than his opponents, and wrestling them down to land hellbows. How much of that strength was him, how much was extra horsepower from the juice? Would he even have achieved what he did without cheating? His whole career is down the drain imo.. he’s gotta run it back with everyone and win while clean. I think he cheated in every single fight now. This Mf is dirty af.. a detestable human being. And to think he used to try to portray the “holier than thou” image. What a fucking fraud that dude was.. tried to act like a good dude, and then his true nature came out.. a drug abusing junkie that can’t stop using. A fucking knock that crashes cars and flees the scene, leaving a woman injured. This Mf is trash. 

This explanation makes a lot of sense

https://i.redd.it/107daolajh621.png

acamp76144 -

kyleburkle -

If you use Turinabol for a week then stop for a month your results will be in the picograms not nanograms.   Picograms as far as metabolite testing are not that small, they are one decimal point over from widely used nanograms.  Often people "water up" basically drinking so much water people pee clear, and that will cover up most metabolites. He probably watered up and didnt quit get down far enough.  Any time you talk metabolites that is urine, that is something made in the kidney detectable in urine. The signifigance of this is if usada tested him and then he started dosing right away, then stopped for a month that is exactly what he test would show.  

Source used to do lab testing.

I piss test weekly.. if i "water up" as u put it my natural creatin marker will show that i have been flushing my system with oral water.. what lab did u work in that did not use a similar marker to detect dilution or flushing?

AdamBishop -
kyleburkle -

If you use Turinabol for a week then stop for a month your results will be in the picograms not nanograms.   Picograms as far as metabolite testing are not that small, they are one decimal point over from widely used nanograms.  Often people "water up" basically drinking so much water people pee clear, and that will cover up most metabolites. He probably watered up and didnt quit get down far enough.  Any time you talk metabolites that is urine, that is something made in the kidney detectable in urine. The signifigance of this is if usada tested him and then he started dosing right away, then stopped for a month that is exactly what he test would show.  

I piss test weekly.. if i "water up" as u put it my natural creatin marker will show that i have been flushing my system with oral water.. what lab did u work in that did not use a similar marker to detect dilution or flushing?

Been a few years. They had a range for specific gravity. Alot guys came in right at the the cutoff. the recreational users mighta passed. the druggies not even close didnt matter they had so many nanograms in the pee a little water didnt even have a effect on it.  Like cocaine or meth cutoff was like 150ng regular users would be like 3000ng a little water maybe 2800. but if you were a guy that did coke 3 days ago. you were sitting at 200 or so a little water drinking and a midstrean pee you could get to 80 or so and pass. 

question was jon jones test on the hydrated up side or was it on yellow pee dehydrated side.

SickEye -
acamp76144 -

Thats a good explanation from the rabbi.

Jones is a rookie, if he wants to continue to cheat, he needs to go with Yoel's trainers

RdotC -
Hunt KFC -

Anyone else surprised that this postive test even came to light? With UFC is running the show I didn't think we would ever see big money fighters get caught again. 

Now that USADA is basicly compromised they will have to get a thrid party to come in and investigate to keep USADA and UFC in check.

The only reason it came out was because the NSAC refused to license him

i wonder if Jones gets special treatment due to being managed by Wayne Harriman , a Las Vegas ‘businessman’

I hate that eye poking, knee cap kicking cheater JJ.but I think he is clean for this fight

kyleburkle -
Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

i wonder if the mma media is going to hammer this or Dana is standing by the shredder with their credentials

i dont know where to start pico grams are one decimal away from nano grams which are the gold standard. modern testing is more clear.and can see into the pico grams making hard to beat the test. the old days you watered up and diluted urine to get below detectable threshhold.  zero chance this came from 2017 especially since he had negative tests betweem then and now. and that he is double what he was in 2017

What do you mean double?

his test in 2017 was 20 pico grams per ml this one he was 60pg/ml

so actually triple

So this test was higher?

Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

i wonder if the mma media is going to hammer this or Dana is standing by the shredder with their credentials

i dont know where to start pico grams are one decimal away from nano grams which are the gold standard. modern testing is more clear.and can see into the pico grams making hard to beat the test. the old days you watered up and diluted urine to get below detectable threshhold.  zero chance this came from 2017 especially since he had negative tests betweem then and now. and that he is double what he was in 2017

What do you mean double?

his test in 2017 was 20 pico grams per ml this one he was 60pg/ml

so actually triple

So this test was higher?

yes, but you know pulsing, must be those dick pills.

https://youtu.be/78u9FW_XCkY  Frank Mir may have been on to something. 

FirstScratch -

Is Mir trying to say he never used PEDs? 

robbie380 -
FirstScratch -

It sure sounded like he was saying the test was wrong. Interesting...

I wonder if the test just is picking up the wrong drug or something is off. Not saying mir didn’t use peds but the lab is finding the wrong substance and thinking it’s peds?

kyleburkle - 

LMAO you have no clue what you’re talking about. Please stop.

Stea1th -
robbie380 -
FirstScratch -

It sure sounded like he was saying the test was wrong. Interesting...

I wonder if the test just is picking up the wrong drug or something is off. Not saying mir didn’t use peds but the lab is finding the wrong substance and thinking it’s peds?

Frank's theory would have been a bit of a stretch at the time this interview took place, but with the recent developments, it actually fits.  

starts at 6 min