UFC is totally lying about Jones Drug Test

RdotC -
SickEye - 
rbl -

What I don’t understand is how can essentially the same drug test result mean two different things? The first time it’s enough for a suspension, what is different the second time? He just gets the benefit of the doubt now?

It’s considered leftovers from his last failed test, therefore he’s already faced the punishment. That 15 month suspension he served will be his get out of jail free card from now on when it comes to turinabol. 

You should be required to pass 6 months of tests after a suspension.

Take something that’ll be in your system for two years? Minimum should be a 30 months til your next fight.

It probably would be for anyone not named Jones or Conor. 

This might signal a turning point in mma history. Stay tuned.

SickEye - 
RdotC -
SickEye - 
rbl -

What I don’t understand is how can essentially the same drug test result mean two different things? The first time it’s enough for a suspension, what is different the second time? He just gets the benefit of the doubt now?

It’s considered leftovers from his last failed test, therefore he’s already faced the punishment. That 15 month suspension he served will be his get out of jail free card from now on when it comes to turinabol. 

You should be required to pass 6 months of tests after a suspension.

Take something that’ll be in your system for two years? Minimum should be a 30 months til your next fight.

It probably would be for anyone not named Jones or Conor. 

You mean like Tom Lawlor getting 2 years for 17 picograms of Ostarine?

Yet Jones gets an entire event moved fucking over thousands of fans for 60’ish picograms of Turinabol?

My guess is it took a lot of money to get Jon off so easy on his last failure and the UFC wasn't ready to cut their losses w jones after it. 

If Gus wins, Will the UFC bench Jones?

i wonder if the mma media is going to hammer this or Dana is standing by the shredder with their credentials

Morpheus1976 -

i wonder if the mma media is going to hammer this or Dana is standing by the shredder with their credentials

i dont know where to start pico grams are one decimal away from nano grams which are the gold standard. modern testing is more clear.and can see into the pico grams making hard to beat the test. the old days you watered up and diluted urine to get below detectable threshhold.  zero chance this came from 2017 especially since he had negative tests betweem then and now. and that he is double what he was in 2017

kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

i dont know where to start pico grams are one decimal away from nano grams which are the gold standard. modern testing is more clear.and can see into the pico grams making hard to beat the test. the old days you watered up and diluted urine to get below detectable threshhold.  zero chance this came from 2017 especially since he had negative tests betweem then and now. and that he is double what he was in 2017

What do you mean double?

Anyone else surprised that this postive test even came to light? With UFC is running the show I didn't think we would ever see big money fighters get caught again. 

Now that USADA is basicly compromised they will have to get a thrid party to come in and investigate to keep USADA and UFC in check.

Hunt KFC -

Anyone else surprised that this postive test even came to light?, now that the UFC is running the show I didn't think we would ever see big money fighters get caught again. 

Now that USADA is basicly compromised they will have to get a thrid party to come in and investigate to keep USADA and UFC in check.

we just have the wait, WADA will be karma, but its going to take a while

absolutesperry -

Dana is committing career suicide. Just by trying to BS everyone. Dana definitely got JJ original sentence shortened by cutting a deal, and now this attempted cover up. Why?? UFC or MMA doesn’t need JJ?? Why this madness? Anything other than scrapping the main event and pushing on is a joke. Move an entire card elsewhere for this scum bag? Wtf Dana???  

! UFC’s reputation won’t recover from this bs. Dana is an accomplice to Jones in all of this. He’ll try to claim he didn’t know later when shit comes to light, and he’ll try to condemn Jones for letting everyone down, but he’s 100% aware that Jones is going into this fight with Gus with an unfair advantage. He’s letting this roid and coke addict fight, with plenty of time to scrap the fight. There are no excuses! There has been plenty of time to fix the issue. The right thing would be to remove the cheat from the card, but $$$$ corrupts all men. This scumbag is putting Gus’ life in jeopardy knowing Jones is on the juice. UFC needs to go under already.. this organization has gone full tilt corrupt.

Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

What do you mean double?

his test in 2017 was 20 pico grams per ml this one he was 60pg/ml

so actually triple

rbl -

The ufc must consider this fight to hugh importance to their future. Either Jones or the 205 belt must be paramount in the ufc's plans. It's obvious their covering up his test failure and throwing the Navada commission [who legalized mma for them] under the bus. They don't care if Gus is beat in an unfair fight is the worse part to me. Gus deserves better than this. 

remember picograms are per milliter which is fairly small measurement around 1/12th of ounce.  so you have to think how many milliters are in a human body that is quite a bit of turinabol floating around hard to say it gives him no advantage right now.

kyleburkle -
Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

What do you mean double?

so actually triple

July 2017 positive test was for a range of 20-80 pg/mL.  

If there was ever a true test for the MMA media to prove their worth, this is it.

The funniest thing of the whole thing, is that they are using milliters and picograms to make it sound better than it is.  The standard nanogram test for Turinabol is ng/dl.  A deciliter is larger than milliter by quite a bit, a deciliter is 1/10 a liter about 3 oz .  A milliter is 1/1000 of a liter.  So if you do the math convert it.  That equals 6ng/dl hardly nothing.  That is defintely enough with mass spec modern technology for a positive test. 

FirstScratch -
kyleburkle -
Blazing Knees -
kyleburkle -
Morpheus1976 -

What do you mean double?

so actually triple

July 2017 positive test was for a range of 20-80 pg/mL.  

i also read a report ill look for it that had him in the 20's for one of his tests, he had two or three positive tests, including fight day

Hunt KFC -

Anyone else surprised that this postive test even came to light? With UFC is running the show I didn't think we would ever see big money fighters get caught again. 

The only reason it came out was because the NSAC refused to license him

Jones is such a fuck up. In my mind, he is not in the running for GOAT. His whole career is suspect. The dude has talent, but how far will that take him without supplements? Fucking sucks. The dude had potential for greatness.