UFC legend Diego Sanchez hospitalized with COVID-related pneumonia

Diego is a legend of the sport.
You’re a sad POS for doing that here.
Fuck off.

All the best to Diego, wishing him a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Fair enough your tard views have convinced you not to take a vaccine 4 billions others have taken with relatively few side effects.

But trying to convince others not to or by demeaning and belittling the majority who have taken it is really cunty. Hopefully no one you love gets touched by this.

7 Likes

You’re an idiot

I can tell you his lungs look terrible. Hopefully he improves with in the next few days if not that could be life threatening.

Man at this point it’s a religion to some people. It’s completely illogical but there you go.

Nothing some YES! cartwheels can’t clear up :raised_hands:t2::heart::muscle:t2:

Any updates. His twitter hasn’t been updated in a few days.

Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF

I’ve already had my first two COVID shots - and will be getting my booster shot next week.

I’ve also already gotten my annual flu shot, plus my first shingles shot - and will be getting my follow-up shot in February.

I’m no genius - after all, I’m a dumb guido from Staten Island! - but I do have common sense.

1 Like

That’s crazy because it sounds like you are only trying to convince yourself.

2 Likes

No one asked that guy lol

That guy - I got all my shots, 4 boosters, ten cocks cocks up my ass every day! I have common sense!

2 Likes

Just like I convinced myself that Rashad was the real deal before TUF 2 was even over?

In for good news.

In for update

“Covid related pneumonia”; So… pneumonia.

2 Likes

Any good news I hope?

4 Likes