UFC legend Diego Sanchez hospitalized with COVID-related pneumonia

Nightmare

1 Like

We should get a 4th thread on this

7 Likes

There’s a misunderstanding. The story HERE is that they did a story about the other guy’s story. It’s all legit.

6 Likes

Burgos is undefeated.

2 Likes

He’s good. I’m just being a dick per usual lol

Me also.

Starting a thread to announce that you wrote a story about something that someone else broke 12 hrs beforehand with a ton of preexisting conversation… seems weird.

2 Likes

I guess all illnesses are being blamed on covid , lol at actually believing this is covid, covid is a harmless cold. Don’t believe the propaganda

1 Like

I try to be objective and do the plausible deniability thing too. I think everyone’s lying, in general, about the pandemic and everything around it.

But let’s just look at probability. What are the odds that Diego got pneumonia independently of COVID. It’s possible that he had pre-existing pneumonia which caused him to catch COVID (the innocent cold). Does Diego have a history of pneumonia or respiratory disease? That just seems like an odd coincidence to me. As big of a coincidence as the people who expect me to believe that the Wuhan flu didn’t come from the Wuhan flu LAB down the road from the original outbreak.

The simplest explanation for these observations seems to be that Diego caught COVID, and the disease put him into a state where he developed pneumonia and blood clots.

I’m sincerely open-minded though. If you have a simpler explanation, please post it.

7 Likes

slap some horse paste on it.

1 Like

So was I. He does it daily. Maybe try and use the search function.

2 Likes

Rub a little tussin’ on it.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF

1 Like

I haven’t had the vaccine, and never will. But you’re a dumb dumb for talking like that.

I’m mid 30’s and in decent shape, and covid fucked me up. Fever for 9 days straight, bed bound, and started coughing up some bloody mucus around the 8th day - breathless as hell just standing up for the last few days of it. Recovered quickly after, but still.

Is it mild for most people? It appears so. But loosen the tinfoil just a touch. Whether it’s a predisposed weakness to whatever this lab-made abomination is, or if it depends on the strain you get - I don’t know. But it can FLOOR anyone.

14 Likes

And hope Diego makes a full recovery soon.

3 Likes

I don’t know how Much oxygen he’s on, but if he’s on room air and 94% then he doesn’t have low oxygen levels lol.

Yes he does, anything under 95% is considered low.

94 is still an A. A- if you want to be a picky bitch

He’s not a real person that’s why. He’s Internet talking points animated like Frankenstein

A typical. SMH.

Lol. God you are a fag! How many boosters did u get pussy?