UFC Live Event Cost

I'm from MASS and with the first UFC Card in Boston coming in August...you know the kid's trying to go but money certaintly doesn't line my pocket's. What's generally the cheapest seat's I can get for a UFC event and not be in the rafters?

Thanks

About three fitty.

not worth it dawg

Damn...I knew they would be steep but I didn't think it would be that high...how the hell do cat's even go to live event's nevermind be cageside???

Definitely worth it. Very different seeing an event live and watching a PPV. Everyone should catch a show at least once. Doesn't really matter if you're in the rafters, either. They have gargantuan screens everywhere.

I hear you and I definitly want to go even if it's one live event...I have to go to the first one in Boston but 350? seriously that's the cheapest seat??

It's not really that much. Cheapest seats are probably 60-75 dollars. It's been years since I've been to an event, but I was pretty far back for UFC 40, and had an amazing time. No problems seeing the action from back there.

Zedlepln - <p>Definitely worth it. Very different seeing an event live and watching a PPV. Everyone should catch a show at least once. Doesn't really matter if you're in the rafters, either. They have gargantuan screens everywhere.</p>

This. Go for the experience, you can't beat it.

LTL - 
Zedlepln - <p>Definitely worth it. Very different seeing an event live and watching a PPV. Everyone should catch a show at least once. Doesn't really matter if you're in the rafters, either. They have gargantuan screens everywhere.</p>

This. Go for the experience, you can't beat it.

I concur.

Yes 60-75 is right up my alley...thanks fellas

not every seat has a good view of the big screens...i went to ufc 49 with couture/belfort and we were sitting BEHIND one of the screens and due to the angle, we couldnt see any of the other screens...it was not fun to watch randy dry hump vitor against the fence for 3 rounds..and when yves landed that sick kick on thompson it looked like ants flying around

I have been to the garden many a times and have sat up against the wall in the balcony section for celts and B's games and it was still viewable

was going to goto this but the card is kinda lacking and the rematch I have no interest in unfrotunately

There will be savages at this event!

Was at 93 in Dublin and got really quite good seats for abot €70...don't know what that works out in dollars/sheckles...three times that on recreational 'treats'

i've paid 75-100 for the cheap seats. As others said, i usually watch the grappling on the screens, but otherwise the view is fine. Definitely worth it, i will be going to more in the future.

Ticket prices for both Philly and Newark were $600, $400, $300, $200 and I believe $100.

I went to UFC fightnight (not a ppv) in tampa, tickets were only 25 for cheap seats but there were no bad seats.